Old Town of Malacca Photography (2D1N)
19 Sep – 20 Sep 2015
Depart Singapore: 19 Sep 2015 (Sat)
Depart Malacca: 20 Sep 2015 (Sun)
Price Per Pax: S$200.00
** Price is for minimum 10 pax to depart. For solo traveller or other group sizes, please contact us for pricing.
** Prices quoted are for LAND TOUR only. Please refer to package exclusions for more details.
About the Trip
Malacca (Malay: Melaka), dubbed "The Historic State", is the third smallest Malaysian state after Perlis and Penang. Malacca is a Malaysian state on the Malay Peninsula's southwest coast, next to the Straits of Malacca. The capital, Malacca City, has a colonial past seen in its preserved town center, the site of 16th-century, Portuguese St. Paul’s Church. It's also home to Christ Church, built by the Dutch in the 18th century and converted to the Anglican denomination under British rule in the 19th century. This historical city centre has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 7 July 2008.
The Old Town of Malacca Photography is an intensive two days course for busy working adults. There will be 2 theory sessions and four hand-on sessions during the trip where participants have the opportunities to capture sunrise and sunset scenes and the unique town of Malacca. Participants will be required to create their own slide show at the end of the course for photo critiques. Fee shall include accommodation and two ways transportation. Model fee at location shoot will be bored by the participants.
About the Program
1. Briefing: Preparation & Basic Tips on Travel Photography
2. Outing 1: Evening Dusk Photography.
3. Outing 2: Night Photography.
4. Outing 3: Early Dawn Photography.
5. Outing 4: Exploring the old town of Malacca.
6. Summary & Slide Show.
Participants are required to bring their own DSLR camera and tripod.
About the Trainer
Teh Tuan Ann has a Master degree in Electrical Engineering (NUS). He started photography using the convention SLR at the age of 17 prior to converting to DSLR. He has since covered numerous events for RC, Schools and Companies. He holds a full time job at an educational institution and is a certified PA trainer (Photography) conducting training at Community Centre.
- 1 English-speaking trainer
- Private transport to and fro Singapore (single gathering point) and Malacca (single gathering point)
- 1 night’s accommodation based on twin/triple-sharing with daily breakfast in Hangout @ Jonker or similar in Malacca
- Visa Fee (if applicable)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Meals (lunch, dinner)
- Model fee at location shoot (if any)
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, drinking water, dessert, laundry
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events e.g. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Additional meals not mentioned in above itinerary
- Tipping or gratuities for driver / trainer
- Optional activities
Contact Us at....