Thread: Missing screws from returned camera

Default Missing screws from returned camera

The Canon Powershot G2 camera I sent for servicing had screws missing from its exterior casing. I only have myself to blame for not checking it carefully before acceptance. Does anyone know where I can find the same small screws? It's like those spectacle screws, those tiny ones.

Default Re: Missing screws from returned camera

Quote Originally Posted by yaoxing
    The Canon Powershot G2 camera I sent for servicing had screws missing from its exterior casing. I only have myself to blame for not checking it carefully before acceptance. Does anyone know where I can find the same small screws? It's like those spectacle screws, those tiny ones.

from canon service centre ? Send back to them, to be done.

Ya, why should you have to pay for them if it's not your fault? Get them to send you some in the mail to save you a trip to the service centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Ya, why should you have to pay for them if it's not your fault? Get them to send you some in the mail to save you a trip to the service centre.
    i'd instead ask them to send a service personnel to collect the set.. y should i even be screwing it myself?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

WOW! happened to your G2 after repair too? mine had 3 missing screws, 2 on the LCD and 1 on the casing.. cause my G2 to shutdown. send it back and complain loudly!

Deregistered

Bang table, ask to see the manager, complain, then ask to see GM after that bang table again ask to see CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Bang table, ask to see the manager, complain, then ask to see GM after that bang table again ask to see CEO.
    hmm that bang very loud rite... need to bang until japan can hear... BIG BANG PROJECT...

for alternative... ask them to give air tixs to BANGcock... if 1DsMkII, den can ask them give tixs to Tokyo...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

the previous 2 posts made me laugh..
    sometimes,, you guys are really so silly in life...

Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    the previous 2 posts made me laugh..
    sometimes,, you guys are really so silly in life...
    bo pian... alot of ppl says that i have been missing screws since i was born...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    No worries, just blame it on your parents.........:-)

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Table peechiak how???

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Table peechiak how???

screw it back loh

Haha... then your parents should send you back to hospital, and did like wht espn said. OT too much. Anyway, think should just go back to service centre and ask them for some free screws.
    Last edited by seng44; 3rd October 2005 at 10:29 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Table peechiak how???
    Kaos... unless the handforce so powerful lor, but if you bang that hard your hands also pain

Bang with the camera la!!!!

hmm that bang very loud rite... need to bang until japan can hear... BIG BANG PROJECT...

for alternative... ask them to give air tixs to BANGcock... if 1DsMkII, den can ask them give tixs to Tokyo...
    Good call. Singapore Airlines is introducing flights from Singapore to Tokyo with a stop over in Bangkok. They must have anticipated your advice!
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

dca dangerous man. better siam him far far

Quote Originally Posted by yaoxing
    actually screws like that.. really headache. by the time you called the screws.. i mean servicing dept, the costs of sending back.. and also very troublesome. but if let them off like that, also bad. why not try to call them to send the screws to you ?

alternatively, you could even approach those optical shops, they have many those screws in abundant

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually screws like that.. really headache. by the time you called the screws.. i mean servicing dept, the costs of sending back.. and also very troublesome. but if let them off like that, also bad. why not try to call them to send the screws to you ?

alternatively, you could even approach those optical shops, they have many those screws in abundant
    sometimes the screws different size lah.. den color not the same..

anyway, root of problem is with the service engineer... so should ask them to rectify... once & for all...