Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Siew View Post
    Hi bros, new to CS. But YNWA

welcum fellow REDs.. YNWA
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

From now on, we cannot be a doubter but a believer !!!!! NOW !!!!!

at the right place and at the righT time...

N LOTSA LUCK... my fave at 4mins

wats yours??

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    From now on, we cannot be a doubter but a believer !!!!! NOW !!!!!

KLOPP range of merchandise.... kekeke

http://store.liverpoolfc.com/souveni...pp-collection/

hey... look who is worried....

behind the scenes with klopp...

YNWA!!

huat ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Thank you England !!! Useless international game strike again !!

Wonderkid defender Joe Gomez has torn his anterior cruciate ligament and is expected to miss the entire season as a result, the Guardian has revealed.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Gg ACL. Flanagan should be recovering soon right?

The Normal 1

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Siew View Post
    Gg ACL. Flanagan should be recovering soon right?
    flanny still out but will be back soonest december b4 xmas.. currently hes taking up new career...

BOXING

Jurgen Klopp is confident that Belgian forward Divock Origi can step up to the plate this season following the Danny Ings injury, the Liverpool Echo report.

The English 23-year-old picked up a cruciate ligament injury on his knee during the first training session with his new manager, and is expected to miss the entire of the season as a result – in what’s a truly awful bit of luck for the striker whose early Liverpool performances earned him an England call-up.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

When it rains, it pours !!!! More bad news !!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    When it rains, it pours !!!! More bad news !!!
    Not only we need to change the manager(which we did!!!) also the change of luck for the players injury.....

Anfield re-development

more pics..

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Not only we need to change the manager(which we did!!!) also the change of luck for the players injury.....
    injuries are part n parcel of football matches... u cant go to every game n leave unscathed.. there will bruises n knocks..

REDs has large pool of players to take over.... if they perform true to their abilities n play for the manager... i think REDs can win by 1 goal

its now for fringe players to raise their game n rise to the challenge

How will we perform later ? With only the Glassman upfront... Hope for the best in Klopp's 1st game in charge with an in form Hot cakes

BREAKING: Daniel Sturridge is injured. Again. Divock Origi leads the attack for Jurgen Klopp having named a very youthful bench.

Liverpool team to face Tottenham: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Lucas, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Allen, Ibe, Sinclair, Teixeira, Randall

Spurs
    Mousa Dembele starts in midfield for Spurs with Dele Alli dropping into a deeper midfield role. Danny Rose returns to the starting XI after recovering from injury.

Tottenham team to face Liverpool: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Alli, Dembele; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Wimmer, Clinton, Townsend, Winks

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    How will we perform later ? With only the Glassman upfront... Hope for the best in Klopp's 1st game in charge with an in form Hot cakes
    after 90mins klopp will turns hot cakes to cold cakes....

fingers cross!!

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast