Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Draw is good for us

it could go either way... a draw is justified for both sides but yeah me wanna REDs win this match... match after n match after!!!

its heart wrenching when coutinho curling strike on 44mins beat 2defenders and stretching hands of cech but hit the outside of the post bounces out!!!
    look fantastic in slow mo... watching the ball spinning like a typhoon beating cech stretching left hand but not the left post...

i was pulling my hair!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 25th August 2015 at 06:29 AM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

A good outcome. No loss this season so far. Every such result against the big guns gains us confidence.

Another clean sheet! Our defense is better!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

We still need goals!

Ar5ena1 were lucky.

No complaint keke. Fair result for both team but we earn an important away 1 point !!!!

petr cech vs REDs strikers

We should have bought Cech....
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

cech still solid.....

ranking of most valuable clubs in england...

full report

FINALLY GOT RID OF HIM !!! But only on loan.....

Even for a club like Milan, where returns are a staple of the club’s passionate narrative, the second coming of Mario Balotelli to the Rossoneri was a surprise.

After months of chasing another former Milan striker in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the difficulty of the negotiations coupled with the stoicism of PSG forced Adriano Galliani’s hand, who in turn appeased super-agent Mino Raiola by offering one of his clients a lifeline.

Just a year since Balotelli made his move away from Italy in a £16m move that at the time felt like an underpay, he returns on a year-long loan without a buy-out clause, Liverpool even paying a portion of the forward’s wages so as to avoid dealing with him for another season. To say the valuation of a man who was regarded as one of the world’s most exciting talents 18 months ago has dipped would be an understatement.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    FINALLY GOT RID OF HIM !!! But only on loan.....

Even for a club like Milan, where returns are a staple of the club’s passionate narrative, the second coming of Mario Balotelli to the Rossoneri was a surprise.

After months of chasing another former Milan striker in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the difficulty of the negotiations coupled with the stoicism of PSG forced Adriano Galliani’s hand, who in turn appeased super-agent Mino Raiola by offering one of his clients a lifeline.

Just a year since Balotelli made his move away from Italy in a £16m move that at the time felt like an underpay, he returns on a year-long loan without a buy-out clause, Liverpool even paying a portion of the forward’s wages so as to avoid dealing with him for another season. To say the valuation of a man who was regarded as one of the world’s most exciting talents 18 months ago has dipped would be an understatement.
    Lets look forward to this weekend at anfield hosting west ham !!!!

Need to win next game as its the stupid international break and off to manu next
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

gone case liao.

2-0 down.

lovren suck ****
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

dun think i wanna catch 2nd half.

vomited alot of blood in 1st half.

Thank god I cancelled my Mio subscription.

Now can only watch repeat on LFCTV.

what a 3 kosong buang at home.

no words can describe my huge disappointment....

Wow what happen ?? Really Keong to the max result !!

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Thank god I cancelled my Mio subscription.

Now can only watch repeat on LFCTV.
    Last time still ok to watch but as I working shift and getting old, plus the subscription getting higher and higher, I gives up a long time back. Now fb got like the lfc page, quite up to date information, esp during matches.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

nearly puke all my blood out

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast