Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536 LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

mourinho the pot stirrer will be investigated...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

as REDs relaxing during team briefing... guess wat manure up to....

manure r involve in series of exercises outside the Titanic Hotel

Henrikh Mkhitaryan , Anthony Martial , Memphis Depay , Matteo Darmian and Morgan Schneidlerin not included...

tonite match mourinho will tell the manure to park school buses, soak pressure and strike... thats how burnley defeated REDs 2nil... 2 strikes 2 goals... damned!!

this match will full of tempers and fiery on the field as much as at technical areas... but...

who will get send off 1st??? if pogba behaves exactly during stoke match... my guess he will be 1st...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 17th October 2016 at 10:23 PM.

Does anyone have highlights of yesterday's match?
    Thanks!
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Highlights yesterday game before too late!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

It's good to see them keep beating top teams, and with spare.. some lapses of concentration and Mignolet really shows why he isn't the top keeper anymore.. good work and thanks for the video
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

crystal palace vs REDs
    selhurst park
    0030hrs

pre match conference

"It’s been a good week,” said Klopp when asked about Alex Ferguson’s words on him and the Reds this week.

“Is it allowed for me to say I like Alex Ferguson? I met him before I was Liverpool manager. Nice for him to say something positive about Liverpool, then it’s better than if he said something negative.

yeah rights...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 28th October 2016 at 08:08 PM.

rumours mongering suarez in spain that suarez will be returning to england... the club willing to pay staggering 135mils pound...
    which club...

CRYSTAL PALACE XI: Mandanda; Ward, Dann, Tomkins, Kelly; Cabaye, McArthur; Ledley, Lee, Zaha; Benteke

LIVERPOOL XI: Karius; Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Moreno; Henderson, Can; Lallana, Coutinho, Mane; Firmino
    Last edited by ahyooo; 29th October 2016 at 11:41 PM.

Any working stream ?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

post match interview...

"They can defend really well; it's normal (to have lapses). I know that everybody will talk about this, but...
    "I don't go in the dressing room and say 'You're a really bad defender, and you are the goalkeeper, where are you?'

"They are all human beings, we work on it. I am completely convinced about the quality. If they make mistakes and stay in the game then, it's a very good test for them, and they stood it again."

Goal Attempts 17
    On Target 10
    Corners 3
    Fouls 5
    Yellow Cards 2
    Possession 56%
    Last edited by ahyooo; 30th October 2016 at 09:57 AM.

Porous defense.. strong attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Porous defense.. strong attacks.
    i do agree wit u on REDs current situations... its reminds me of epl 20 odd years ago... newcastle under keegan stewardship... remember??
    keegan's newcastle attacked wit guile and precision.. they were enjoyed to watch n stated, if u scored 2 i doubled the score... at one time they were on top of the table wit 12pts lead but who had the the last laugh???

klopp better knows the history cos...

wotever happened in the past will predict the future...

leiva replace lovren and millner returns...

man city drew with middlesbrough
    arsenal drew with spurs

klopp must tell his players to win this match against watford... REDs must take this opportunity to wins 3points and REDs will top of the table b4 the international break...

This Is Anfield
    Last edited by ahyooo; 6th November 2016 at 10:03 PM.

Looking good, this may be Liverpool's season... highlights tolong..

Any stream site ?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

5-0 !! Didnt get to watch any 😭

6-1 WIN !!! Top of the table and back to a healthy Goal different !!! YNWA !!!

looking to be a great season for Pool.....hope you guys win the EPL title!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Heard we are demolition team, below the highlights:

http://www.90min.com/posts/4068511-v...hd?a_aid=41015
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!