Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 621262930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

REDs has 76% possesion but....?????
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

REDs 1st half performances were not very balanced but rather in the burnleys favour. The home side is creating their opportunities using lightning-fast counter-attacks. The tactic of the REDs is slow build-up play.

burnley 2-0 REDs

coutinho tries 8 shots on goal but not even 1 on target...

origi replaces sturridge

20mins 80% possession to fulltime still 2 nil down

moreno replaces milner

gujric replaces lallana

Omg, it's like last year again. Win against the big clubs and lose against the small ones!!!

REDs 11 corners produce zilch...

3mins added and burnley beat REDs 2-0 since 1976...

REDs unable to break down pack defense and most strike off targets... REDs play this match like strolling in a park... no urgency at all...
    the referee has been lenient to REDs but to no advantage... burnley has lesser possession but 3 strikes at goal, 2 enters...

disappointed!!

Story of Liverpool. Played hard and well against tough opponents like Arsenal, only to lose against minnows..
    You can't be a champion if you can't win week in and week out..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Sell Lallana and Liverpool will be back to glory days
    Canon 60D / 50mm F1.8 II / 40mm 2.8 STM / 75-300mm III

3 strikes n u r out....

do not take his laughter as his weakness

but it is really necessary??

EFL Cup
    23/08/16 0245am
    against burton

press conference

Burton Albion 0-5 Liverpool

i feel this win kinda hollow... REDs real test will be against spurs this saturday 730pm at whitehart lane
    Last edited by ahyooo; 24th August 2016 at 08:29 PM.

klopps post match interview

Klopp praised Mane’s relentless attacking play, saying “in the 90th minute, he ran again like this!”

“I saw a few breaks between the 90th and his last sprint,” he added, “but that’s no problem—of course it’s good!”

REDs vs Hull city
    Anfield
    2200hrs

press conference

"Yes we need to be angry v Hull. They want our points. We have to think about why people think we have problems against bus parking."

“We have to have the right mindset, work, move and create moments, then we can score,” he explained.
    “If everyone gives it for 90 minutes, the chance is much bigger. We should do it.”

10pts after 5games n media claims REDs is title contender after defeated chelsea 2-1 which Klopp denies but 2-0 defeat at Burnley is still difficult to swallow after dominating 80% of the game and, still lost...

last season REDs with gungho football beaten top clubs but lost to lesser teams...
    lovren insists REDs has learned from their mistakes..

will hull city able to stop klopp's REDs at anfield and hands defeat to REDs at home...

we shall see
    Last edited by ahyooo; 23rd September 2016 at 09:45 PM.

it is not rosy with sakho in scouse land...

snapchat rant...

REDs 5 - 1 Hull city

match conference

dominant performance as klopp puts it as brilliant... but 1 corner ~BOOM~ hull scored 1
    quite disappointing actually cos expected to be 5 nil...

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 621262930313233 ... LastLast