Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

GOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLL.... LALLANA...

HUHHUHUHUUU
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

arse 1 - 2 REDs

GGOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL... COUTINHO!!!!!!!!!!!

after 50-60 passes in middle of the parck... clyne surge forward n cross from right.. n
    coutinho strike with aplomb..

arse 1 - 3 REDs

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... MANE!!!

Beautiful left foot strike by mane... brilliant!!

arse 1 - 4 REds

ox scored for arse 2 - 4 REDs

coutinho down by cramps...

can replaced coutinho

arse 3-4 REDs

if REDs draw this match...

me bitterly disappointed!!!

stewart replaces wijnaldum

5mins added.... its a long time in football...

aaaarrrggghhhh

3mins...

YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY... arse 3-4 REDs

mine man of the match is mane...

fantastic strike using his left foot... wunderful

All in all that was an entertaining 90mins of football thanks to attacking play... REDs needs to improve on the left back... its our main weakness that opponents will exploit..

Keep our hopes.. me closes my eyes with much satisfaction..

Gdnite REDs

Great start. 3 points and an away win.

mane celebrates with klopp after scored stunning solo effort...

mane worth every penny...

Highlights...

klopps post match conference

“Scoring four is wonderful, conceding three is the opposite,” said Klopp. “We didn’t start the game well, but we came out and scored wonderful goals in the second half.

“I made a big mistake, as I was involved in the celebrations and that will happen I hope one or two times in my life but not so early in the game.

“It was the wrong sign for all of us, it felt in this moment ‘that’s it’ and you look on the watch and there was still half an hour to go.That’s not too good. If you celebrate too early, life always gives you a knock. Arsenal fought back and showed character and we defended not so good.”

“Nobody should be thinking about what’s happening at end of the season,” said Klopp. “We made mistakes together and scored some wonderful, wonderful goals. It gives us the confidence and knowledge that we can score goals, but we have to defend better together, 4-3 is a spectacular result, but we don’t want to have it too often.”
    Last edited by ahyooo; 15th August 2016 at 07:58 AM.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134 ... LastLast