Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21722252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Well done! Next is how LFC is going to stop the 2 time defending champion.....
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

nice win! all the best for Europa League final!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

One more goal and I can have some good $, ha ha! So exciting after first goal. Champion for final is a must now!!!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

epic celebration...

Last edited by ahyooo; 6th May 2016 at 10:08 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

post match interview...

Somehow I have a faint hope that on 15th May, AFC Bournemouth and Stoke City will both win or draw.... and LFC to win their last 2 matches.... Or at minimum, AFC Bournemouth to win their last match.... kekeke.....
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

I think we will have a lot of Bournemouth supporters

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Somehow I have a faint hope that on 15th May, AFC Bournemouth and Stoke City will both win or draw.... and LFC to win their last 2 matches.... Or at minimum, AFC Bournemouth to win their last match.... kekeke.....

"Liverpool have suffered through that for a long time. They have been a club split down
    the middle by the issue of the manager and whether he should stay or go. For years,
    it looked as though nobody would quite be able to solve it, a problem beyond the wit of man.
    Unless, that is, you are Jurgen Klopp."

last game of the season...

final line-up

West Brom
    Foster; Olsson, Yacob, Evans, Gardner, McClean, McAuley, Fletcher, Dawson, Rondon, Leko.
    Subs: Myhill; Chester, Lambert, Berahino, Sandro, Roberts, Field

Liverpool
    Bogdan, Flanagan, Skrtel, Lucas, Smith, Stewart, Allen, Brannagan, Ibe, Ojo, Benteke.
    Subs: Mignolet, Henderson, Ilori, Ings, Randall, Canos, Chirivella

calamity butter fingers bogdan between the post... i hope he able to perform and keep clean shite...

Franz Beckenbauer urges bayern munich out of favour star to join REDs...

and REDs has tabled 20mil pounds
    Last edited by ahyooo; 15th May 2016 at 09:32 PM.

lively football by REDs 2nd strings in the 1st half... unfortunate goal by wba due to allen give-away
    but ibe solo run from half way line result in a beautiful strike that ends back of net...

half time
    wba 1 - 1 REDs

i believe klopp will introduce danny ings and canos to win the game...

its a draw at wba 1 goal a piece...

great to see henderson and ings play the final 30mins but unfortunately did not change the game to REDs advantage...

looking forward europa final on thursday 0245am at basel...

ibe scores REDs equaliser at 22:57mins

Draw draw... wins needed..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

REDs anfield end of season lap of honour

REDs army has landed in...

Name:  Basel3.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  50.9 KB

Basel

is he going to replace mignolet next season??

"There's no advantage for one team. If you won it last year, what does it mean?
    If you won it two years ago, what does it mean? Actually nothing, so it's another game."

Jurgen Klopp

Will Macs show the Europa final?
    Looking for a place to watch this...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

“Liverpool are among the best ten teams in the world and we will need to be perfect,
    because to beat Liverpool we will need to produce a perfect performance to create something unique."

Unai Emery

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21722252627282932 ... LastLast