Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

flannagan capt tonite match while henderson on bench... flannagan earned a new 3yr contract recently..
    the local lad must be delighted capt his beloved REDs.. the only scouser left in the team.. firmino injured
    with hamstring during training..

while i hope another match between citeh n manure ends up a point a piece... i predict REDs beat soton
    to close the gap on top...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL... COUTINHO

beautiful strike by coutinho... REDs 1 up

yyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL... STURRIDGE

another strike by sturridge... REDs 2 up

Looking good tonight
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

REDs plays wit intent to grab 3pts... defend and attack in numbers.. but
    REDs is lucky cos soton not awarded penalty due to lovren clear foul...
    ~phew~

beautiful strike by coutinho at the edge of box to put 1 up and another strike by sturridge
    few minutes later and REDs 2 up..

satisfying 1st half...

penalty save by mignolet

YEEESSSSSSS

REDs in 2nd half were exhausted handed control to soton..
    benteke could scored the winniing 3 goal but his strike woeful.. hhhaaaiiizzzzz..
    soton scored 3 beautiful goals.. fulltime soton 3 - 2 REDs

wat a come back by soton
    Last edited by ahyooo; 20th March 2016 at 11:25 PM.

next match will on 2nd april at anfield against high flying spurs...

Yesterday good results!!!

4-1 thrashed Stoke city.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Tonight big big match!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

What a match !!! Needing 3 goals to advance to the Semi Final and we did it in Liverpool style, doing it the difficult and dramatic way 0-2, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3, 3-3, 4-3 !!! Winning in extra time waht a classic match !!! Good job done we march on !!! YNWA !!! Liverbird Rising from the ashes
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Fantastic win, congrats!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Proven tt Lallana is a liability...Liverpool scored 3 goals against Stoke before he came. After he came on, Liverpool scored 1 more.
    In this game, Liverpool let in 3 goals and scored 1 when he was fielded. When he was substituted, Liverpool went on to score 3 more goals.
    Canon 60D / 50mm F1.8 II / 40mm 2.8 STM / 75-300mm III

Unbelievable. A great win! Hope this will push the team to greater glory.

Please someone.. post the highlights... please please
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SNAPDINER View Post
    Proven tt Lallana is a liability...Liverpool scored 3 goals against Stoke before he came. After he came on, Liverpool scored 1 more. In this game, Liverpool let in 3 goals and scored 1 when he was fielded. When he was substituted, Liverpool went on to score 3 more goals.
    I think maybe he's "off form" at the moment. He have help Liverpool win matches in the past before to be fair.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast