Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

confirmed line up..

REDs
    Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Sakho, Moreno, Milner, Lucas, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Firmino
    Subs: Ward, Caulker, Smith, Teixeira, Ibe, Allen, Benteke

scums
    De Gea; Young, Smalling, Blind, Darmian; Schneiderlin, Fellaini; Lingard, Herrera, Martial; Rooney.
    Subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, McNair, Varela, Pereira, Mata, Memphis.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

REDs roaring give me goosebump...

lotsa chances fall to henderson but unable to score....

hhaaaiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

REDs has 7 attempts at goal but none end back of the net... lively play by REDs... harassing n closing down scums for 2nd balls...

i hope they able to maintain this tempo until 90th mins...

another strike by henderson but straight to scums...

haiiiizzz....

fulltime REDs 0 - 1 scums

lotsa possession n attempts but unable to convert to goals... looney at the right place and right time scores the only goal

REDs needs extra shooting training...

post match conference

"We played better but feel really frustrated because of the result. Our performance and a lot of things we did today were really good.
    Creating chances was good, but the finishing was not good otherwise we would have scored a goal.

The set-play was unlucky because we changed two positions for defending set-plays a few moments before. We didn't avoid the cross, lose Fellaini, bar, lose Rooney - goal."

"At this moment it is frustrating, how it should be, but we have to carry on and that's what we'll do."

- klopp

it has been for the last few seasons where REDs outplayed teams n bombarded with strikes but came out nutting... 10-20 attempts but firing blanks..
    n the posts/bars have been opponents saviour!

Paul Haywood , writing in the Telegraph , says that Jurgen Klopp's arrival hasn't cured Liverpool's ills.

He writes: Jurgen Klopp’s arrival electrified Liverpool. But managerial charisma is no cure-all. This is the same squad, with the same deficiencies, that Brendan Rodgers trudged away from after being sacked. The Messiah’s personality cannot conceal a failure to defend corners or seize goalscoring chances.
    Last edited by ahyooo; 18th January 2016 at 08:23 PM.

highlights...

FA Cup
    REDs vs exeter city
    21/01 0400hrs

klopp said Jon Flanagan should be in the squad – but not start – while Daniel Sturridge has no chance of being involved after again missing training.

“It will be a similar team to last time. We will play tomorrow with a team with fresh legs”, said Klopp.

he also insisted that he has the final say on all the club's transfers after predecessor Brendan Rodgers claimed players were forced upon him.
    Last edited by ahyooo; 20th January 2016 at 09:53 PM.

3-0 A Win finally. Benteke really cannot make it haiz.... We have no capable striker !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

FA CUP REDs 3 - 0 exeter city

highlights

benteke creates 2 goals but he cant beat outfield player 1to1 to put his name on the scoresheet... shame!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 23rd January 2016 at 12:14 AM.

post match conference

“It is a long way for these young boys but they showed what they are already able to do and what they have to learn,”

-klopp

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    3-0 A Win finally. Benteke really cannot make it haiz.... We have no capable striker !!
    i think klopp hears ur heart breaking pleas.. n...

breaking news...

REDs £25million bid for Teixeira accepted...

who is Teixeira...

REDs is cursed....

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    i think klopp hears ur heart breaking pleas.. n...

breaking news...

REDs £25million bid for Teixeira accepted...
    So far it is all curry sauce rumour only. No official news etc....

Norwich vs REDS
    23/01 2045hrs

pre match conference...

Klopp explained that midfielder Adam Lallana has a small muscle issue that makes him a doubt for the trip to Carrow Road,
    while much of the questioning revolved around potential signings and interest in Alex Teixeria.

he explained that Daniel Sturridge had trained for four days in a row, but needs to make 10 days to begin training with the team again..

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    So far it is all curry sauce rumour only. No official news etc....

"i will not make disneyland bids..."

klopp gives a glimpse of REDs future...

texeira very keen moving to REDs

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast