Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

REDs vs gooners
    local time
    14/01 - 4am

pre match conference

“Kolo [Toure] will be available, Mama [Sakho] wants to be available.
    Skrtel is still a few weeks away, Lovren is close but we have to wait.”

-klopp
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

breaking news....

REDs has signed Steven Caulker on loan from Queens Park Rangers until the end of the season...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    breaking news....

REDs has signed Steven Caulker on loan from Queens Park Rangers until the end of the season...

Hope he will upz his game and gain himself a perm contract at the end of season.

why klopp choose caulker...

video

“I am going to try my best to help the team to kick on and do great things.
    I am very honoured to hopefully wear the shirt one day and be a part of this club.”

- caulker

caulker was owned by a Championship club, qpr, and sat on the bench at Southampton,
    but now it’s all changed – and perhaps under Klopp he’ll fulfil his potential.

i hope klopp right...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 13th January 2016 at 07:52 PM.

We perform very well in the current injuries situation to draw Ass-nil, i have to say that I am satisfied with the desire and hard work shown. Lastly.... Change both the keeper please YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Need a really good gk.....

Menoleg going to sign 5 years extension, i think they will tie him down as a reserve keeper while they search for a 1st team keeper for the summer smart move
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

REDs 3 - 3 Gooners

highlights...

klopp post match conference

it was a pulsating match ended a draw as i was predicted... honestly the match can went either way
    if both firmino strikes didnt hit the post n giroud awfully missed a sitter which he and wenger will
    regret... i think the miss will cost gooners the title

with this never say die attitude REDs welcum scums this sunday to anfield...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 14th January 2016 at 08:34 PM.

REDs vs scums

17/01 2200hrs

it was klopp tat got van gaal sacked by bayern in bundesliga... will it repeat again??

17/01 2200hrs

English Premiership Biggest Arch Rival

REDs vs scums

HISTORY...

Man u fans dream will come true if they loss to LFC !!! a result that will make both sets of fans happy !!! YNWA

Man United will sack Louis van Gaal if they lose to Liverpool this weekend
    by Michael Farringdon3 hours ago
    The back page of The Times is carrying a story claiming that Louis van Gaal could be about to embark on his last stand and will be relieved from his role as Manchester United manager should they lose to Liverpool at the weekend.
    The headline reads "One more loss could be end for Van Gaal", and journalist James Ducker goes on to explain that the club's hierarchy are growing increasingly frustrated at the prospect of recording a top four finish slipping away, and they will give the Dutchman one last chance to prove that he can guide them in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Man u fans dream will come true if they loss to LFC !!! a result that will make both sets of fans happy !!! YNWA

Man United will sack Louis van Gaal if they lose to Liverpool this weekend
    by Michael Farringdon3 hours ago
    The back page of The Times is carrying a story claiming that Louis van Gaal could be about to embark on his last stand and will be relieved from his role as Manchester United manager should they lose to Liverpool at the weekend.
    The headline reads "One more loss could be end for Van Gaal", and journalist James Ducker goes on to explain that the club's hierarchy are growing increasingly frustrated at the prospect of recording a top four finish slipping away, and they will give the Dutchman one last chance to prove that he can guide them in the right direction.
    Players power comes in handy…..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

REDs vs scums
    17/01 2200hrs

klopp pre match conference

Klopp was later asked about need to entertain, saying: “First of all I am a football fan.
    I like to be entertained. One of the most important things in football. You need to play football that people want to talk about.”

"I had a few really good moments with him It’s a big honour to talk to Sir Alex, for a manager it’s the best you can do to listen,
    although I needed ten minutes to understand. Maybe he is the greatest ever – the John Lennon of football. It was really impressive to talk to him."

Louis Van Gaal and myself are different. That’s normal. I think I’m different to everyone in the room.
    We’ve met a few times and had a few intensive games. We both need to be successful. It’s a different
    idea of football, but we’re not saying we have a better idea.

REDs vs scums
    17/01 2200hrs

"scums beat us twice last season and we didn’t put in a great performance at Old toilet in September, so we definitely owe them one,"

- lallana

Liverpool are ninth in the table, eight points behind fourth-placed Tottenham Hotspur and three short of scums, who are sixth.
    If scums were to win, it would put them six points ahead of the Reds and boost their own chances of taking up that final Champions League spot.

- paul merson

a win is a must!!!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 17th January 2016 at 10:28 AM.

tiagong.... red nose might return...

i say bring him back.. n REDs will kick his a$$ black and blue...

looking forward to a cracking game.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    looking forward to a cracking game.
    may i add an adjective to ur sentence above...

looking forward to a fire-cracking game.

tiagong... supermario to hammers??

zhun bo...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    may i add an adjective to ur sentence above...

looking forward to a fire-cracking game.

hmmm....a red card or two would certainly add spice to the encounter.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast