Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

GGOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLL.... COUNTINHO
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

STOKE 0-1 REDs

coutinho trademark strike

What a goal and important 3 point away from home. Bring on next game !!!!

final whistle

stoke 0-1 REDs

a wunderful strike by countinho save REDs a slap on their on face... if REDs continue this gameplan... punishment awaiting REDs against established teams

as games coming in thick n fast... REDs should improve to be in the top 4 teams at the end of the season

One game at a time!! AFC Bournemouth next followed by Arse-Anal!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Woohoo !! A win from the magician !! YNWA !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Reporting!! Happy Birthday to Singapore and good luck to Liverpool!
    welcome welcome!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    check in now...

1hr playing against stoke city beaten us 6-1 last day of last season....

in BR we trust...
    welcome welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    One game at a time!! AFC Bournemouth next followed by Arse-Anal!
    not a classic win but i dun care!!

get the points first!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    final whistle

stoke 0-1 REDs

a wunderful strike by countinho save REDs a slap on their on face... if REDs continue this gameplan... punishment awaiting REDs against established teams

as games coming in thick n fast... REDs should improve to be in the top 4 teams at the end of the season
    let's hope so!

YNWA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

let's hope so!

YNWA!
    One of the main reason we won is i believe due to the departure of steven n'zonzi. this anchorman was a big problem for us last season.

this time our our defence is way more organised. clyne looks very good on the right, joe gomez is promising on the left.

benteke might need more time n a striking partner.

firminho should start from the next game on. ibe has a promising future too.

interesting to note, we started 2 english teenagers yesterday.

was watching the doomed gooners match earlier and boy, their whole team has only 1 or 2 british players? ramsey is 1.... cannot seem to recall others.

One of the main reason we won is i believe due to the departure of steven n'zonzi. this anchorman was a big problem for us last season.

this time our our defence is way more organised. clyne looks very good on the right, joe gomez is promising on the left.

benteke might need more time n a striking partner.

firminho should start from the next game on. ibe has a promising future too.

interesting to note, we started 2 english teenagers yesterday.

was watching the doomed gooners match earlier and boy, their whole team has only 1 or 2 british players? ramsey is 1.... cannot seem to recall others.
    the milner n henderson center midfield is okay la but the withdrawal of lallana and the injection of emre can as an anchorman is perhaps what we needed.

Thankful for the win, but not the manner in which the win came.. it will become harder when we face the top teams.
    In order to break into the top four, we need to do better.

Few people give us any odds of finishing top four.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Great win and really don't care how it went in, play good win is best, play lousy and win is take also.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

One of the main reason we won is i believe due to the departure of steven n'zonzi. this anchorman was a big problem for us last season. this time our our defence is way more organised. clyne looks very good on the right, joe gomez is promising on the left. benteke might need more time n a striking partner. firminho should start from the next game on. ibe has a promising future too. interesting to note, we started 2 english teenagers yesterday. was watching the doomed gooners match earlier and boy, their whole team has only 1 or 2 british players? ramsey is 1.... cannot seem to recall others.
    Chamber-maid is the other. Surprise that they lost but 1st game is never the yard stick for the season still a long way to go !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Hope to see Firmino starting the next game at home.

great win to start the season. i don't see many teams grabbing all 3 pts away to stoke this season.

Liverpool revealed as top home team of 2,207 league home games since 1893/94.

Full Report

New season, new hope. Great to see us start the new season with a victory, no matter how.
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

heard new striker from africa coming…..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast