Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4912131415161924 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

LFC played way better then Che$ki on Sat. Truly deserve the win, I can only say that Che$ki was not at their best this season. The dirty Costa should be send off too for kicking Skrtel on the chest. He is very lucky Skrtel didn't make a deal out of the incident else it will be a straight RED.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Gerrard

[/URL]

returning to Anfield...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Looks like gerrard wanna be part of the klopps revolution... cos he has all medals accept premier league!!

from far the grass looks green... but as he comes closer grass is artificial green which he cant accept

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 4th November 2015 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Looks like gerrard wanna be part of the klopps revolution... cos he has all medals accept premier league!! from far the grass looks green... but as he comes closer grass is artificial green which he cant accept Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy...
    Oh No!!!!
    We lose the title last season partly because of Gerrard. I think he's too old for the way Liverpool playing style right now. But it's good that he come back as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisWolf View Post
    Oh No!!!!
    We lose the title last season partly because of Gerrard. I think he's too old for the way Liverpool playing style right now. But it's good that he come back as a coach.
    no worries mate... u r not alone...

anyways... gerrard returns to anfield for training during MLS close season....

if a person ask you if you employ same tactic as previous game to a new game...

wot will u answer...

answer klopps way...

Kazan 0-1 REDs

Ibe scored at 57mins

watched klopp n ibe after final whistle...

bromance

Iiiibbbeeeeeeeeee...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 6th November 2015 at 07:12 AM.

"It was not easy with possession, we could have had more and we deserved our goal
    and then we have to learn to win. We had 1-0 and lost rhythm and opened the door for Rubin Kazan.

-klopp

IBE-LIEVE... Oh i believe

klopp pre match conference...

klopp says previous matches against bogey team means nothing...

but bogey team manager will repeat thrashing REDs last season...

can he do it??

Kana from the curse of the Crystal again
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Kana from the curse of the Crystal again
    Curse of Stevie G

REDs 1-2 crystal palace highlights

klopp post match conference..

“After the goal on 82 minutes, with 12 minutes to go, I saw many people leaving the stadium.

“I felt pretty alone at this moment. Of course, we decide when it’s over. Between 82 and 94
    you can make eight goals if you want, you only have to work for it.

- klopp

22 strikes 1 goal... iBE-lieve jordan claims lack of composure cost REDs victory...

yesterday game added 1 to injury list... sakho

next game against man citeh at etihad 2wks after international friendlies...

boriiiinnnngggggggggg....

1 crystal palace player didnt celebrate to REDs defeat...

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4912131415161924 ... LastLast