Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL.... COUTINHO!!

1-1
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

very timely goal by coutinho... scores 1st half to put REDs level with Chelsea...

overall REDs 1st half have been scrappy eventho 70% possession n more strike at goal compares to chelsea...

klopp gonna introduce benteke on 2nd half...

Coutinho's goal is reminiscent of what Suarez does often to put himself in a better position to score. That was a very intelligent goal.

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Coutinho's goal is reminiscent of what Suarez does often to put himself in a better position to score. That was a very intelligent goal.
    beautiful curling strike by coutinho...

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL... COUTINHO!!

1-2

Coutinho switched again for the second goal! Moreno was so close to seal the win. Heart really pumping hard now.

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL... BENTEKE!!

1-3

LOL! Can relax now. Shall wait up a couple of hours, see if someone will get the sack. :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    LOL! Can relax now. Shall wait up a couple of hours, see if someone will get the sack. :smile:
    hope mourinho wont get sacked due to one match....

Payback...
    I don't think Jose will keep his job..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

but lets celebrate with klopp, coutinho and milner....

next lvg n wenger...

LOL

chelsea 1-3 REDs highlights

is this the sign we waiting for REDs ascending???

we can only clasp our fingers n... HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    hope mourinho wont get sacked due to one match....
    he will be sacked because of a string of lousy matches.... time for BR to take over!

Interesting comments by Mourinho, especially the last sentence.

diego costa

escape punishment...

after 3 draws n defeated chelsea 3-1 at stamford bridge... sit 8th at the table n 4pts below manure on 4th... this guy is a believer...

do you???
    Last edited by ahyooo; 2nd November 2015 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    after 3 draws n defeated chelsea 3-1 at stamford bridge... sit 8th at the table n 4pts below manure on 4th... this guy is a believer...

do you???
    Why not? Klopp is top class and I don't see why LFC can't finish top four or better this season.

we were wondering wot mourinho n his lieutenants were discussing at the centre of the field after lost 3-1 to REDs...

"It's not ... and we need to get it, the next one its really ... make sure ... must NOT lose that one next week,"
    - mourinho

he will turns the tide around.. he will bounces back...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 3rd November 2015 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Why not? Klopp is top class and I don't see why LFC can't finish top four or better this season.
    me not convinced cos REDs won due to lucas was not punished for 2nd bookable offence n honestly REDs was modest at best... REDs was very very lucky... klopp has done a good job considering injury crisis at the club...

next match will be against rubin kazan at russia on thursday nite n meet crystal palace at anfield on sunday...

it will a marathon for klopp... lets see where REDs on the table coming next year april... no doubts 4th place is not impossible...

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast