Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Hahaha see I don't trust Glassman anymore hope Klopp's sell him and get Lemonski hahaha
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Whos glassman? Sturridge? Hahaha. Wa hopefully faith in Origi will pay off.

com'on u reds!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Origi cannot make it leh... Wasting the slot ... But we have no one to take over
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

good 1st half by REDs... players chasing n winning second ball... n hit bar by origi header.. very close!!!

not to deny spurs... they control the ball last 20mins n 2 chances deny by mignolet n sakho...

good work REDs
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Origi cannot make it leh... Wasting the slot ... But we have no one to take over

1st premier league game... hes quite intimidated but overall he did well...

2nd half started...

C'mmon u REDS

fantastic save by mignolet to deny goal by spurs...

a draw is a excellent result for REDs...

No sting by us but good pressing off the ball. Me-no-leg save us from losing and earn us a point.

gegenpressing really left players with wobbling legs...

for 5 seasons REDs label...

unluckiest

jurgen post-match press

“I’m satisfied,” Klopp said of the draw. “This is not the worst sign as I hadn’t got the biggest expectations for
    the game as we only had three days together and Tottenham are a strong and tuned team.

“It could have been difficult yet I’m really satisfied. The start was brilliant and we surprised them a little bit.

spurs 0 - 0 REDs highlights

A goalless draw against what he described as a “well-tuned” Spurs side represents a solid start.
    With more firepower available, the rest could come. But for now, Liverpool fans — and Klopp himself —
    can be content with the fact that Saturday’s showing suggests that the players are listening and the
    manager is already having an impact on how his side plays. That’s not bad for a week’s work.

“It always starts with 0-0 so it’s okay."

0-0 to me.... with the team stretched due to injuries.. I will gladly take.

furthermore it is an away game at hotcakes!

hotcakes humtum mansiptea 4-1.

not sure about pressing for the whole game, i doubt the players fitness level is that good/high.

have to be rather cautious and not overly optimistic about our chances for this season.

do u know wot europa match progamme cover look like....

There was only one choice for the matchday programme design on the joyous occasion of Jurgen Klopp's first
    ever home match in charge of Liverpool. The man, the myth, the legend, Klopp himself is featured on the
    cover of the programme for Thurday's Europa League match vs. Rubin Kazan.

the cover is similar to obama's 2008 HOPE campaign...

Klopp is just one man, but he's a glorious human that should run for President after
    his football managing days are over. Hopefully that day is a long ways away after he's led Liverpool to many triumphs.

Klopp... pwease dun Flop!!!

tooiiinnnkkk... tooiiinnkkk.. toooiiinnnkkk...

sturridge..

Daniel Sturridge won’t start against Rubin Kazan
    – Jurgen Klopp

ketchup sauce

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast