Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

61min - Goal. Swansea 1 Mufc 1. Andre Ayew gets on the end of Sigurdsson's cross to head the hosts level.

66min - Goal. Swansea 2 mufc 1. Gomis latches onto a through ball from Ayew and fires in under Romero.

Nabei....
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Nabei....
    Really buay tahan LVG.. Lost the game and still say we dominated for 85min..

Dominate possession is useless leh.. United look clueless in the final third..

It was only when Young came in then he started to cross the ball and created a couple of chances..

We should play with 2 wingers.. And I didn't think I will say this 2 years ago.. Young is probably our best winger at the moment..

Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

Anthony Martial set to undergo a medical with Manchester United today

Manchester United will pay €80m for Anthony Martial
    According to the more reliable RMC, Manchester United will pay €80m overall for Anthony Martial. Wow.

That is a €60m fee and €20m in bonuses.

19 yr old striker!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Anthony Martial set to undergo a medical with Manchester United today

Manchester United will pay €80m for Anthony Martial
    According to the more reliable RMC, Manchester United will pay €80m overall for Anthony Martial. Wow.

That is a €60m fee and €20m in bonuses.

19 yr old striker!
    Anyone knows about him? Never heard before lei...
    And cost €80m !!

Javier Hernandez is set to complete a £12M move to Bayer Leverkusen.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei78 View Post

Anyone knows about him? Never heard before lei...
    And cost €80m !!
    What the hell is going on ? €80m for a not proved youngster...
    We are doomed

LVG is very desperate now. His targeted strikers either did not work out or never make it to MU. Who is Anthony Martial from Monaco (French club) - ESPN soccernet reported for 36 mio pounds purchase price, its a very costly and big gamble! If it turns out well, then no problem, but if it fails, his head will be on the table. Lets hope a little competition to Rooney will spur the latter to start scoring in EPL. And Anthony Martial being a sensational buy by LVG. Keep our fingers crossed ok.

Januzaj sign for Dortmund.
    Lindegaard join West Bromwich Albion.
    Javier Hernandez completed his transfer to Bayer Leverkusen.

We got no number 9 for the first time this season!

A bit sad to see Javier Hernandez leave.

Sometimes he's better than Rooney, especially considering the salary difference

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSeth View Post
    A bit sad to see Javier Hernandez leave.

Sometimes he's better than Rooney, especially considering the salary difference
    Think pay him abit more he will be better then Rooney! hahaha...

With our rather thin squad wonder how are we going to survive the CL BPL peak period in nov dec period!

Martial passes medical and his move is complete, not officially announced though.. Possibly to be announced later with others?

just hope we have more surprises? Hmm....

Martial passes medical and his move is complete, not officially announced though.. Possibly to be announced later with others?

just hope we have more surprises? Hmm....
    Only hope he not flop and can score a lot...
    Just pray

Name:  ForumRunner_20150902_011145.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  22.7 KB

Done Deal !!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20150902_011145.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  22.7 KB

Done Deal !!!
    He should be our youngest no.9 in BPL history? 19y.o no.9!

Think we should totally stay away from Real Madrid when looking for transfer.

Cos they always get their but not us!

UNITED STATEMENT ON DE GEA TRANSFER

Manchester United notes Real Madridís statement on the attempt to sign David De Gea and sell Navas to Manchester United. The club feels compelled to provide some clarification with the following facts.

- Manchester United did not seek contact from Real Madrid for the sale of David. David is a key member of our squad and the clubís preference was not to sell.

- No offer was received for David until yesterday.

- At lunchtime yesterday, Real Madrid made its first offer to buy David. A deal was agreed between the clubs, which included Navas being transferred to Old Trafford. The deals were dependent on each other.

- In the last several hours of the process, with Navas at the Real Madrid training ground, Real Madrid were controlling the documentation processes of David, Navas and Real Madrid. Manchester United was in control only of the documentation of Manchester United.

- Manchester United sent transfer documents for both players to Real Madrid at 20:42 BST. Davidís documentation was returned by Real Madrid to Manchester United without the signatory page at 22:32 BST.

- At 22:40 BST, minutes before the deadline, major changes to the documentation came through to Manchester United which immediately put the deals at risk.

- Only at 22:55 BST were the documents that are needed to cancel Davidís contract received by Manchester United from Real Madrid.

- At this point Navasí documentation was still not returned by Real Madrid.

- At 22:58 BST, the transfer agreement was sent back by Manchester United, uploaded onto TMS and accepted Ė all before the deadline.

- It is our understanding that the deals couldnít happen because:

Real Madrid didnít upload Davidís documents onto TMS in time (Manchester United did)

Real Madrid didnít upload Davidís documents to the Spanish league in time, per reports it seems some 28 minutes after the deadline

- The fact that Manchester United filed the papers on time was acknowledged by the Football Association, who offered to support that claim in any discussions with FIFA. The club offered this assistance, as well as its own timestamped documents to Real Madrid but they have chosen not to go down this route.

Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player.

dun deal with RM

ANTHONY MARTIAL: I'M READY FOR UNITED

Anthony Martial believes he will not feel the pressure of joining Manchester United after the Frenchman sealed a transfer from Monaco on deadline day.

The highly-regarded 19-year-old is to link up with his new colleagues at Old Trafford after representing France during the international break, but has already granted MUTV his first exclusive interview.

Asked about being a young player at a club like United, Martial answered with confidence. "I don't feel the pressure. I know there is pressure but I'm ready for it.

"I'm very happy because it's a big club in England," he continued. "I'm very proud. I'm very happy because I worked hard for this and my family is very happy about it.

"I spoke with the coach, Louis van Gaal, and I know that I need to work very hard. It's not easy to speak about myself but I am a very fast player. I hope that everything will go well for me at this club."

Looking forward to the prospect of playing his first-ever match at Old Trafford, the new signing concluded: "I'm very happy because the supporters are great here. I will be ready when the time comes."

Not sure if we are ready? or Man utd is ready? lol...

ANTHONY MARTIAL: I'M READY FOR UNITED

Anthony Martial believes he will not feel the pressure of joining Manchester United after the Frenchman sealed a transfer from Monaco on deadline day.

The highly-regarded 19-year-old is to link up with his new colleagues at Old Trafford after representing France during the international break, but has already granted MUTV his first exclusive interview.

Asked about being a young player at a club like United, Martial answered with confidence. "I don't feel the pressure. I know there is pressure but I'm ready for it.

"I'm very happy because it's a big club in England," he continued. "I'm very proud. I'm very happy because I worked hard for this and my family is very happy about it.

"I spoke with the coach, Louis van Gaal, and I know that I need to work very hard. It's not easy to speak about myself but I am a very fast player. I hope that everything will go well for me at this club."

Looking forward to the prospect of playing his first-ever match at Old Trafford, the new signing concluded: "I'm very happy because the supporters are great here. I will be ready when the time comes."

Not sure if we are ready? or Man utd is ready? lol...
    Next Dwight York !!! Hehe

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast