Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1429343738394041 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

34' - The game resumes after a pause in play for both teams to take a drinks break.

36' - Goal.MUFC 0 Dortmund 2. Aubameyang slots his penalty straight down the middle.

HT changes: Romero, Rojo, Young and Rashford replace Johnstone, Jones, Lingard and Memphis.

57' - Goal. MUFC 0 Dortumund 3. Dembele beats two men before thumping a powerful effort past Romero.

59' - GOAL! MUFC 1 Dortmund 3. Just like against Wigan, Mata lays it on a plate, with Mkhitaryan free to tap into an empty net.

Finally break duck!

86' - Goal. MUFC 1 Dortmund 4. Castro gets his second with a thunderous long-range effort.

Jose will offload some players soon !!!

Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

Transfer rumours not much ...

James Wilson still has Man Utd future but could head out on loan
    Jose Mourinho says Man Utd are keeping their options open in the transfer market
    Jose Mourinho has said there "is space" for Juan Mata in his Manchester United squad and expects the player to fight for his place.

Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    Jose will offload some players soon !!!
    Hopefully have better replacement but he seems quite cool about it (lost) stating that BVB are better prepare ...

I was more impressed at how fast Manchester United Ltd took down the various live streaming options online just now. I think by 40mins most good sources aside from the Facebook live were already down!

Its a definite wake up call for Jose. Whether this is only a makeshift tournament, the score line is unlike Man U. Its disastrous. Even if these players are not the first team when the EPL begins, we cannot expect the quality players we bought to be fit for the whole season, the others must fit in and cover too. What's going to be the plan for Man U now, Jose? Did not see the game, whats wrong with Man U team losing such a big margin, can someone elaborate? Or is it really sucks, our players just not up to mark... Look forward to next game then.

Bro.. second game of the pre-season only leh. Dont go into panic so soon! Many more games to come

Actually i always try not to look too much into preseason ... like the one we win 7-0 and look where are we at the end of the season ...

But then pre-seasons are good to let us know how well prepare are we ... how the new signings blending in ... and of cos how deep is our squad and a gauge how strong our back benches are ... are they able to make the cut when they are call upon ... Think Jose should be aware of and must solve it soon ...

Lets see how our Derby match in Beijing goes first in 2 days time ...

Preseason means nothing.

LVG won all his preseason matches but when the true test came, we did badly.

Looking at the pressers so far, Mourinho doesn't look too much into these friendlies also.

mourinho had a disastrous preseason for chelsea's disastrous last season....so i would be worried if he's going to adopt a similar laissez faire approach with Man U for this season. The preseason is meant to figure out the winning team to be fielded and to build team morale. crushing losses achieve neither for the team and the manager.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Rumours of the day:

'Zidane insiste en Pogba' - Zizou has reactivated Real Madrid's interest in Man Utd target Paul Pogba.
    Manchester United are considering a £54m bid for Real Madrid forward James Rodríguez.
    Massimiliano Allegri confirms Juventus in talks to sell Manchester United target Paul Pogba.

DEAL DONE: Guillermo Varela has joined Eintracht Frankfurt from Manchester United on loan.

Ryan Giggs is in line to replace Steve Bruce as manager of Hull City.

With a bad loser like Mourinho, I think he would wanna do better than both City and Chelsea.

What we see so far morale is good but it could be just a show for the press. We shall see as the season unfolds.

Btw. With the big hoo-ha of Zlatan getting the number 9 shirt, Many have overlooked the fact that the number 2 shirt is vacant. One more def could be on the way.

Of rumours and such ... for the day ...

Manchester United and Manchester City are keen on 19-year-old Brazilian striker Gabriel Jesus.

Man United will look to finalise a world record £110m transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus in the next few days.

West Ham have placed an £18m price tag on defender Reece Oxford who is attracting interest from Man City & Man Utd.

Sunderland are interested in Will Keane from Manchester United. David Moyes is willing to pay around £6.5m for the striker.

Man Utd target Paul Pogba not worth £86m, says Paul Scholes
    Ilkay Gundogan a 'bargain' at £20m, adds former England midfielder.
    "He was a very talented young player, I played with him and I knew how good he was," said Scholes, who is playing in a futsal tournament in India.
    "I just don't think he is worth £86m. For that sort of money, you want someone who is going to score 50 goals a season like Ronaldo or Messi. Pogba is nowhere near there yet."

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Man Utd target Paul Pogba not worth £86m, says Paul Scholes
    Ilkay Gundogan a 'bargain' at £20m, adds former England midfielder.
    "He was a very talented young player, I played with him and I knew how good he was," said Scholes, who is playing in a futsal tournament in India.
    "I just don't think he is worth £86m. For that sort of money, you want someone who is going to score 50 goals a season like Ronaldo or Messi. Pogba is nowhere near there yet."
    This guy talking too much ever since his 2nd retirement. Sounding more and more like Keane.

a bit more for the day

Bastian Schweinsteiger, Memphis Depay, Marcos Rojo and Matteo Darmian will be allowed to leave Man United this summer.

Manchester Utd have submitted an increased bid of €110m plus €10m in add-ons to sign Paul Pogba in a world record move.

Quote Originally Posted by vengels View Post
    This guy talking too much ever since his 2nd retirement. Sounding more and more like Keane.

Lol ... Cos now his feat is no longer talking since retirement so now can talk lor ... haha ... to me i also said a little over-rated ... nvm we shall see end of the season ... if he comes ...

Its Derby Day in Beijing some say is only commercial no need take it so serious... lol ...

Tonight 25 July 2016 at 7:30:00 PM