Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    IMO, bottomline, its LVG style of play which is not suited for MU legacy of attacking football. Possession football does not win EPL. If you cannot score, you cannot be EPL champions, this is modern football. LVG style i felt is outdated. What's the point of possessing 70% of the game and not scoring any goals. I hope a change is imminent and forthcoming, otherwise, LVG cannot management style will not change overnight and forever, we are really in danger of losing out top 4 and UCL next season. Hope MU board see its clearly and don't wait anymore. Replace LVG is the only option and solution regardless of us winning at Stoke City on boxing day.

Not Sure if its true read somewhere that the board has given him the next 2 games to turn around ... if not they will sack him?

Merry Christmas everyone may we start scoring and winning games from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

Not Sure if its true read somewhere that the board has given him the next 2 games to turn around ... if not they will sack him?
    That's what I would do if I sit at the board.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Its reported that there isnt anymore "Fear Factor", I dont think that is the case. Opponent knowing LVG style will let us keep possession but there isnt any real threat. Man-marking in mid-field is a normal these days, applies to Spanish and Italian leagues. It is the real threat of scoring and penetrating moves, uncertainty creation from player maker and wingers, these will put defenders in disarray. For us its straight passing along midfield zone is far too obvious. Time and time again, more possession football in midfield. When we cannot score in the 70 to 80 min. We began introduce Felliani and start to pump high balls. How are we going to score?
    Start from tomorrow night game with Stoke City hope we can find the form and score big, perhaps like Real Madrid, 10 goals. The teams looks confident, LVG looks the same, lets give our guys the thumbs up. MU GO GO GO.

Yes!!! LVG will be sacked!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

It's 2 - 0

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    It's 2 - 0
    Should be confirm.

I think he lost the dressing room.

The players have no motivation to play for LVG. The looks on their faces, the lacklustre performance showed it all. Sad but LVG must now know his fate. MU board got a clear mandate for LVG to win Stoke game at all costs. Anything less will be doomed for MU and LVG. At the end of the day, we lost the away game 2-0, another 3 points down the drain. Look at Stoke City play, more enterprising than ours. Very disappointed we reach this situation.....no more words.

This is bad to worse . 7 matches played and 0 win.
    Lost 4 games in a row since 1969 ... another record shattered.

LVG has shown that he is not that loyal. With the players he sold and frozen out of the team he has already lost the dressing room.

RVP was a good example. Frozen out of the team last season. I feel that was the start of him losing the trust of the players. Then so many attackers were sold with only Martial the replacement.

Vlades situation was the worst. I think almost all Spanish players lost faith in him after that.

LVG courted Basti and then recently claimed that Basti was no longer the player he managed at Bayern.

How you expect the players to trust him?

And he is forever seated. Shows no passion at all. So the players will do the same.

At this moment, Jose will be a good choice. Guardiola still not used to BPL football so might yet be another risk and this includes Giggsy. The best choice would have been Ancelotti but he is Bayern bound.

The players have no motivation to play for LVG. The looks on their faces, the lacklustre performance showed it all.
    Look at Fellaini's casual shot which was saved by Butland, usually he would have smacked that in.

I think LVG being paid to screw up MU,he messed up everything

We saw how Chelsea played this season. LVG better summon all his powers to win this game. We all knew that Stoke City game was a "must win" situation then what happened, we lost. Yet LVG is still around. What's MU board waiting for??? Perhaps LVG told MU board that he will resign if he loses the next 2 games. Resign, MU does not need to pay him off like Chelsea to Jose. I just dont get it, does LVG still believe that we can win games and even the EPL title this season with his current style of play? Getting to UCL next season may be a problem if we carry on like now.

Rumors Jose will replace LVG. But LVG wasn't sacked so that Jose will not be appointed as manager before the game with Chelsea, and risk Jose facing his former club.

Also Jose and LVG are friends so United board prefers LVG to resign rather than sacking LVG and replacing him with his friend.

We saw how Chelsea played this season. LVG better summon all his powers to win this game.
    It is no longer down to just LVG. I feel now the players are also letting the club down.

XI to play: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Young, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Herrera, Martial, Rooney.
    substitutes: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Jones, Carrick, Fellaini, Pereira, Memphis.

25mins played, now this is the Man Utd that I've been supporting.... Keep going!!!

Kiss goodbye to UCL next season

Again, no goals scored for us. Miserably 8-0 without winning and counting. When will fortune change for us.. Seems like LVG is not resigning and happy about the game against Chelsea. Is this how we are going to stand LVG and give him more time. IMO, replace LVG with someone else. For the next few games, he will put the same 11 that played Chelsea this morning. But sadly that will not solve our problems. No goals and draw with a single point from 2 games is not good enough after spending 250-300 million pounds.

Happy New Year! A new year A New Manager? Transfer window opens!
    Last edited by melvin; 1st January 2016 at 01:14 AM.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast