Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 820

Thread: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

  1. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Lose on penalty kick ... Rooney Carrick Young all miss PK wonder why we let them take ... zzz ... Rooney have forgotten how to score ... Carrick and Young are not penalty takers ...
    Dun blame the penalty takers..

    United should not have allowed Boro to go all the way to a penalty shootout..

  2. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    Should just let all the youngsters play 90 mins at least , wondering why sub in 300k/wk captain for doing nothing
    Rooney currently is offering nothing to the team.. He looks like he is playing with lead boots.. Poor first touch, pace gone, his range of passing also disappeared..

    I do believe he still has got much to offer.. But I think he should play 'in the hole' and should be benched a couple of games..

    I am more concerned over Depay's performance.. Worst of the lot who played this morning.. Pereira and Lingard looked really impressive though..

  3. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Mountbatten, Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    Quote Originally Posted by vengels View Post
    Rooney currently is offering nothing to the team.. He looks like he is playing with lead boots.. Poor first touch, pace gone, his range of passing also disappeared..

    I do believe he still has got much to offer.. But I think he should play 'in the hole' and should be benched a couple of games..

    I am more concerned over Depay's performance.. Worst of the lot who played this morning.. Pereira and Lingard looked really impressive though..
    All players have to adjust their way of playing to suit LVG Philosophy, like DiMaria, Depay & even Rooney himself... I never see team play counter attack to the opposite side and then pass it back to defend. They are so use to passing the ball nowadays... but the passing in final third is not as sharp as Arsenal

  4. #224
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    Its Match day
    PALACE V UNITED
    31 Oct 11pm.
    After early league cup exit how will we fare away to palace?
    3 points to redeem the lost!

  5. #225
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei78 View Post
    All players have to adjust their way of playing to suit LVG Philosophy, like DiMaria, Depay & even Rooney himself... I never see team play counter attack to the opposite side and then pass it back to defend. They are so use to passing the ball nowadays... but the passing in final third is not as sharp as Arsenal
    Nowadays we are playing POSSESSION football under LVG, we possess so much that all forgotten how to score ... really dun understand isn't it goals that win us the game not possession!

  6. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Nowadays we are playing POSSESSION football under LVG, we possess so much that all forgotten how to score ... really dun understand isn't it goals that win us the game not possession!
    LVG contradicte himself.. Said that goals important not performance.. I think he is feeling the heat.. Prata a lot recently during press conference

  7. #227
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Starting XI: De Gea, Darmian, Blind, Smalling, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Mata, Martial, Rooney.
    subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, Young, Carrick, Lingard, Pereira, Fellaini.

  8. #228
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vengels View Post
    LVG contradicte himself.. Said that goals important not performance.. I think he is feeling the heat.. Prata a lot recently during press conference
    And he says we are improving ... Results wise base on 1st 10 games , in league cup we proceed further then last yr n this season we are in CL ...

  9. #229
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Same old story BORING first half...

  10. #230
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Same old story BORING first half...
    Dont forget Rooney missed one on one ,
    Oh wait..he didnt touch the ball so one on one dont count lol

  11. #231
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    Dont forget Rooney missed one on one , Oh wait..he didnt touch the ball so one on one dont count lol
    TSK ... Getting lazy nowadays

  12. #232
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    FT 0-0....
    Zzz....

  13. #233
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    ITs CL night!
    UNITED V CSKA MOSCOW
    4 November 2015 at 3:45:00 AM

    3 points at home is a must but then results of the last few matches .......
    Last edited by melvin; 3rd November 2015 at 08:50 PM.

  14. #234
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    hopeless

  15. #235
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    FT: Mufc 1 CSKA Moscow 0. Rooney's goal seals the win and puts United top of Group B.

    Header by the under performer.

  16. #236

    Default

    Boring game.....
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  17. #237

    Default

    So looking forward to another boring game tonight!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  18. #238
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    ManUtd XI: De Gea; Young, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Carrick, Schweinsteiger; Lingard, Mata, Martial; Rooney.
    subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Jones, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Pereira, Memphis.

  19. #239
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    HT 0-0

    ZZZZZZzzzzz........

  20. #240
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XVIII: Back to challenge the silverware!

    52' - GOAL! Mufc 1 West Brom 0. Jesse Lingard scores!
    A headed clearance dropped for Lingard on the edge of the box and he curled a composed finish into the corner for his first goal.
    Last edited by melvin; 8th November 2015 at 01:05 AM.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •