Thread: help! any software that can do batch processing to convert RAW to JPEG?

Default help! any software that can do batch processing to convert RAW to JPEG?

hi,

i just shot 6GB of photos on RAW during my vietnam trip and realised that it's too time-consuming and tedious to convert each single RAW file to JPEG using my existing Dimage Lite software (came bundled with my KM 5D).

Is there any software that can do batch processing for the conversion of RAW to JPEG? Hope someone can help - thanks heaps!

Default Re: help! any software that can do batch processing to convert RAW to JPEG?

Try RawShooter Essentials:

http://www.pixmantec.com/index2.html

And its free!

Default Re: help! any software that can do batch processing to convert RAW to JPEG?

Quote Originally Posted by n0d3
    Try RawShooter Essentials:

http://www.pixmantec.com/index2.html

And its free!
    Thanks for your recommendation! Cheers

I tried installing RAW SHOOTER on my laptop but realised that I cannot open any pictures as my camera KM 5D is not supported

Any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Oh whoops, didn't check the compatibility list. Sorry! Up for you.

i am using ACDSee to convert my Nikon raw to jpeg,not sure whether KM raw can anot.

Quote Originally Posted by n0d3
    Oh whoops, didn't check the compatibility list. Sorry! Up for you.
    no worries

I read from Raw Shooters' forum that they will be coming up with a software update for KM 5D