Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: RT.. where is better

  1. #1

    Default RT.. where is better

    where is better ??

    i was offered KHATIB and BEDOK only for phase 1..

    damn... sun and thur...

    pls advice...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  2. #2

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    bedok is good..

  3. #3

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Choose the one nearer to your home. Save the travelling time.

  4. #4

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    tink maju is good. i'm not really aware of other camp, but nowadays the PTIs are not so kuailan as compared to few years back, report a bit late go makeup, do PT never count out loud also samula....

    i guess the PTIs also have to understand that they cannot treat RT personnel like recruits where they can tekan like nobody's business.

    now policy changed, some aspects better, like only attend RT max 2 months in a year compared to last time 3month RT for twice a year

    anyway, whichever camp u choose, tink positive dude, where in the world are you being paid to exercise and keep fit?



    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    where is better ??

    i was offered KHATIB and BEDOK only for phase 1..

    damn... sun and thur...

    pls advice...
    Last edited by user12343; 1st October 2005 at 02:47 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Bedok Camp is good
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Yup bedok

  7. #7

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yup bedok
    ok.. there are 2 dates offered..

    either start 9 oct or 6 nov..

    wat u guys reckon ?? start early, end early or start late, end late ??

    sianz man.. sun 4pm.. siao...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  8. #8
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    ok.. there are 2 dates offered..

    either start 9 oct or 6 nov..

    wat u guys reckon ?? start early, end early or start late, end late ??

    sianz man.. sun 4pm.. siao...
    Aim for the period when u hit the most public holidays
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Aim for the period when u hit the most public holidays
    CORRECT
    Like now... my phase 2 later on will hit 2 holidays, Deepavali & Hari Raya Puasa
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  10. #10

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    used to do at Maju, then now downgrde liao!!!! No more IPPT....muahahahhaa

  11. #11

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Heard Khatib and Maju are quite good but more important which is near to your work place or home.

    No more ICT, ROD loh

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    My next one although bedok is better (1.5 hours travelling time), I will select Khatib.

  13. #13

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    khatib then can meet me lim kopi

  14. #14

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    doin at maju.... heard from most maju best... some frm bedok and khatib choose maju... actually have 3-4 frens stay tamp/bedok prefer to choose maju.. got one stay tamp, work night shift at seletar airport.. yet choose maju...

    cant elaborate further, u try the other FCC then u try maju, then u will know

  15. #15
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Anyone planning to do RT at bedok during next year CNY period?

    This year IPPT i havent clear yet
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    IPPT while in camp is the best
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    I personally chose Khatib as I'd been there for my RT last year.

    Nice and friendly PTIs, even the warrant is not a tekan king... Ronald or something like dat.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  18. #18

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I personally chose Khatib as I'd been there for my RT last year.

    Nice and friendly PTIs, even the warrant is not a tekan king... Ronald or something like dat.
    well, a big thanks to all you guys who give opinions, views, suggestions, etc...

    i guess... i might as well change it to 9 oct at bedok... start early, hope end early..

    got phase 1, sure to go phase 2... no doubt...

    hope i make the correct decision... HAIZ....

    RT SUCKS...!!!! ( who call me to be so fat, cant run, cant do chin up... haiz.. )
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  19. #19

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Anyone planning to do RT at bedok during next year CNY period?

    This year IPPT i havent clear yet
    wait for me lah.. should be doing my phase 2 there if can..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: RT.. where is better

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    well, a big thanks to all you guys who give opinions, views, suggestions, etc...

    i guess... i might as well change it to 9 oct at bedok... start early, hope end early..

    got phase 1, sure to go phase 2... no doubt...

    hope i make the correct decision... HAIZ....

    RT SUCKS...!!!! ( who call me to be so fat, cant run, cant do chin up... haiz.. )
    Dun complain u fat, u can't run. At least ur problem can be solved.

    I oso dunno the reason for me not being able to run properly until recently. Now noe the reason, I feel abit too late liaoz.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •