Thread: China Stock Markets

Default China Stock Markets

Getting news over here that sell off in China stock markets has resumed. Doesn't sound good.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: China Stock Markets

If they want to open up to international trading, they must be prepared for such attack by foreign countries. Don't forget there are bunch of pirates waiting to kill you off if you don't have the mussle.

If you look at the real situation, many European including USA are worthless papers. So, either you follow the herds or invest wisely.

This is not an attack, merely a correction after a bubble.
    Keep calm and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    If they want to open up to international trading, they must be prepared for such attack by foreign countries. Don't forget there are bunch of pirates waiting to kill you off if you don't have the mussle.

If you look at the real situation, many European including USA are worthless papers. So, either you follow the herds or invest wisely.
    China A shares are not that freely tradeable. The sell off is driven domestically. Some correction after nearly 100% increase in Shanghai index in the last one year is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    Getting news over here that sell off in China stock markets has resumed. Doesn't sound good.
    Put all your last dollars into China stocks and stay with them come high or low waters.

Your loyalty to China's economy will be rewarded either materially or spiritually.

I wish I had some extra cash laying around to buy in for sure...I hop this doesn't spiral out of control and plunge the world into some huge depression or something
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    I wish I had some extra cash laying around to buy in for sure...I hop this doesn't spiral out of control and plunge the world into some huge depression or something
    With this, the Greece thing, The fall in Gold Value, the record levels on NASDQ / DOW, the US Shale Oil Situation will be bad in 3-6 months, Negative loans again... ALL Combined....WILL lead to a crash worse than 2008.... Best part (worst part) most governments are not strong enough to cope now.

When ? I'm guessing by years end or First Half 2016... Just wait n See and hang on the the awful ride !!

I'd be looking at selling shares now to be honest... or at any moment you see a single day fall of 3% in NASDQ / DOW..... Maybe thats the start.
    Last edited by Dfive; 28th July 2015 at 09:41 AM.
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

I'm waiting for it to crash

looking to divest my reits before the rate hike.

The numbers simply doesn't support the stock prices in China. China's economy is mainly export driven, not only goods but also certain raw materials. The global economy isn't doing so well now to buy their exports and their domestic market can't soak up the oversupply. Almost every major sectors of their economy is in oversupply; property, manufacturing, construction, commodities and processed goods. Should keep away from any stocks with major Chinese exposure at the moment as the correction is probably still underway. Unless you are contrarian and want to take advantage of the yuan devaluation to buy in which some major hedge funds are doing now.

as long as there is shadow banking readily available in china, chances are there will be fraudulent accounting on their books.
    more ever, the minor retail investors there seems to think penny stocks in their exchange will inflate to greater price based on the buying volume.
    all the more their penny will crash someday, as their buying decision is not based on business fundamentals.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 14th August 2015 at 09:19 AM.