Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SONY Product launch @ Paragon !

Default SONY Product launch @ Paragon !

Hey guys,

There will be a Sony Product launch event happening next thursday 6th October @ Paragon. 10 models handpicked by the sony client will be there ! MelissaFaith and myself are included !

I will only know the timings when the date draws closer.. most prolly will be a full day event ! so cya there !!! =)

Default Re: SONY Product launch @ Paragon !

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Hey guys,

There will be a Sony Product launch event happening next thursday 6th October @ Paragon. 10 models handpicked by the sony client will be there ! MelissaFaith and myself are included !

I will only know the timings when the date draws closer.. most prolly will be a full day event ! so cya there !!! =)
    Welcome to clubsnap Kim
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

a new model/member is in the house

welcome kim!

Lightbulb Re: SONY Product launch @ Paragon !

paragon owned by sph. not so friendly to photographers!

Hey guys,

Yep - got the invite. There will be a closed door event from 12-2 pm for some of the Sony's guests

Nothing for the public?

need pass to shoot,tried before.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    need pass to shoot,tried before.
    Thanx for update.

Hey guys,

Cool look!. Welcome!
    The best reward in life is laughter

hee thanks for the welcome ! =)

well, i received an email fm CS webmaster saying that some one tried to hack in my account more than 5 times with the wrong password !

To the person who TRIED to hack into my account : DON'T BE CHILDISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Thank u.

nv kno Sony got shop there...

well, i received an email fm CS webmaster saying that some one tried to hack in my account more than 5 times with the wrong password !

To the person who TRIED to hack into my account : DON'T BE CHILDISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Thank u.
    mayb some1 does hav a similiar name?

Thank u.
    Impressed that the CS admin actually monitors this sort of activity, when no damage or report from the rightful user of the account was made. Wish my sysadmin at work cares about his system as much!

Somehow, seeing this message makes me feel more confident with the CS website - that the sysadmin is watching

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod
    Impressed that the CS admin actually monitors this sort of activity, when no damage or report from the rightful user of the account was made. Wish my sysadmin at work cares about his system as much!

Somehow, seeing this message makes me feel more confident with the CS website - that the sysadmin is watching
    Erm... Before u shoot ur mouth off again, do get the facts right.

If one's acc is being hacked into for 5 times or more, an email will automatically be sent to the owner for information sake.

Oh... and for Kim.

Hey guys,

welcome 2 CS!! thanks 4 sharing d info, may hav 2 settle w/ pics taken w/ my low res cellphone...

Welcome Kim! Hope to see or hear of you more.

I wonder if it's the same event that I received an invite from Sony? Well if it is, I sure hope I can shoot some photos... pehaps by bringing my Sony F828, I can be accorded the shooting rights!

Thank u.
    Welcome aboard!

About the hacking thing, i rem some time back there was a problem with the server, keep preventing log-ins and raising alerts.. I got message a few times, read that some of CS folks got same thing too.. Anyway u should change password once in a while, good practice y'know..

Quote Originally Posted by pianodancer
    I wonder if it's the same event that I received an invite from Sony? Well if it is, I sure hope I can shoot some photos... pehaps by bringing my Sony F828, I can be accorded the shooting rights!
    parallel imports will b kept a gd distance from stage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast