24th July 2015, 04:08 PM
USA Landscape Photography Tour: Canyons in Concerto 2016
CANYONS IN CONCERTO by Fifteen Trees Photography
25 March - 4 April (11D10N)
Top 5 Reasons to Travel With Us
1.) Take your time
Our landscape photography tours are designed for photographers, so you'll have plenty of time to get the shot you want!
2.) Travel assured
Travel with a photographer guide who is intimately familiar with the land, its people and customs, is friendly and approachable.
We take care of your accommodation and land transport, so you can focus on the photography.
3.) Don't spend more than you have to!
Go with your buddies for LOWER prices. Tours begin from SGD 3800(excl air fare).
4.) Golden hour
Landscape photography is all about being at the right place at the right time.
We'll bring you to the most scenic places when the light is at its best.
5.) Small group sizes
Receive personal guidance on each location, before you even set foot there!
Smaller tour groups means more time for you to get the shot you want, less time waiting for the others to get ready.
Introduction for Canyons in Concerto 2016
Be amazed by the amazing transformations of the earth itself! Here's why you'd love this tour:
- March - April is when the weather is cooling and is less crowded so we'll run into less photographers jostling for space at popular locations.
- Tour includes Factory Outlets at Las Vegas.
- Get to see Bryce Canyon in snow. Need we say more?
- Mesa Arch and Delicate Arch are world-renown landmarks of USA. As a bonus, we will also drop by Monument Valley.
- This tour focuses on the unique landscapes of the Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon National Parks. As a bonus, you'll also see Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend!
- 11 Days 10 Nights
Group Size: 6 Participants
Price: Twin Share a hotel room for 3800 or stay alone for 4600.
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $100 off if you confirm before 25 Nov.
25 March to 4 April*
25/03 - Touch down in Las Vegas.
26/03 - Factory outlets, then depart for Williams
27/03 - Grand Canyon National Park
28/03 - Leave for Page, Horseshoe Bend
29/03 - Antelope Canyon, leave for Moab, Monument Valley
30/03 - Canyonlands National Park
31/03 - Arches National Park
01/04 - Depart Moab, arrive at Bryce, Bryce Canyon National Park
02/04 - Depart Bryce, arrive back in Vegas
03/04 - Depart USA
04/04 - Back in SG
*Please note that the dates are subject to change due to air ticket availability.
Email us for availability. 50% deposit is required by 25 Dec 2015.
There will be an information session for confirmed participants at a later date.
- Land transportation in air-conditioned 8-10 seater mini bus
- Hotel accommodation
- Park entrance fees and tolls
- Basic instruction and coaching of each location
- International airfare and airport tax (estimated SGD 2,000)
- Visa Fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses (e.g. food, drinks, laundry, shopping etc.)
- This is a photography learning tour, so we WILL be stopping at famous landscapes until everyone is reasonably happy with their shot.
- We will be visiting open land and some places are quite high, so for their own safety children will not be allowed on this tour.
- Be mentally prepared to wake up early for sun rise shoots.
- Be mentally prepared that there will be long distance driving. (Not more than 4.5 hours a day)
- Fifteen Trees Photography & Zachary Lai will not be held liable to any loss or damage to your equipment or person due to any circumstances. Purchase your own travel insurance.
- For any questions or requests of tours and dates, please email us @ email@example.com
See more in our Gallery.