Thread: Businessmen are the most evil people on earth!

Default Businessmen are the most evil people on earth!

Businessmen are the most evil people on earth!

OK, i'm ranting... For a cause...

Why does the new quicktime come bundled with iTunes?
    I need to install both, then uninstall iTunes.
    Looks like not only microsoft does that IE trick.
    No, I don't want to use the sucky audio player. Yes, I need to watch a video in quicktime format.

Oh ya, on a lighter note, engineers are the most sloth people, they invent new things to make our lives easier & more comfortable...

Deregistered

Default Re: Businessmen are the most evil people on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by AReality

No, I don't want to use the sucky audio player. Yes, I need to watch a video in quicktime format.

Oh ya, on a lighter note, engineers are the most sloth people, they invent new things to make our lives easier & more comfortable...

But the iTunes sound better than the WMP. Try WMP it sound weird.

I haven tried , but when you install is there no Advanced install option that allow you to not install iTunes? At least this was possible with the MS ones.

thats when linux comes into play....

Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    I haven tried , but when you install is there no Advanced install option that allow you to not install iTunes? At least this was possible with the MS ones.
    No. there isn't.
    Unless it's hidden somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    But the iTunes sound better than the WMP. Try WMP it sound weird.
    Try musicmatch with dfx.
    U'll never regret.

What does your title have to do with iTunes??

Quote Originally Posted by AReality

Well quicktime is just playing "catching up" it will get more messier just like REALPLAYER that is the one that started it all.

I now use a specially "tweaked" version of media player ( the old looking one ) which can play all the damn formats including Mov, RM, RAM,...all the so called formats of all this various businessman owned media players heheh...Usually you need a Ral Player to play RM or RAM or the likes it or MOVs which you need quicktime..etc. No need to put any of those drivers in which can something auto dial out and send info from your system or try to check for updates. There is smart japanese guy did this tweaked version I am using which can decode all of them using an old version of Windows simple media player and this underground version is great if you are a download video king like me. Ever sinceI got this player...life is cool and easy again heheh....

Main stream technology has not made life easier in any way..it has infact made it worst but that is a topic for another thread I think heh...
    Last edited by sammy888; 29th September 2005 at 03:16 PM.

Even religion is dirty, what do you expect from activities related to $

The thing is most people forgot what is business etiquette liao....but then again, it works to one's advantage being quality and service.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Even religion is dirty, what do you expect from activities related to $

The thing is most people forgot what is business etiquette liao....but then again, it works to one's advantage being quality and service.

Problem is when you have some of these companies having a strangling monopoly on a certain format, they don't need to be "nice". Sure they will be nice with the front desk staff to keep up appearances but from the rear, that's where the dirty comes into play, they are bending you over and "servicing your account" heheh Even if they sell you a buggy software, you have to take it and you can not get a refund. They will alway blame a hacker for it but never will they dare to admit they screw up and left an unstable code in the OS or some program.

Quality and service is only for the small companie they have no choice...they have to bend over backward to get your business but the big ones dont have to and worst part is, they goobled up all the competition or bully those they can't buyout from competing with them. Thus you and I have no choice but to bend over and buy buy buy....bugs and all.

Okay now I am ranting hehe...better stop and finish my wanton noodles.
    hehehe

Problem is when you have some of these companies having a strangling monopoly on a certain format, they don't need to be "nice". Sure they will be nice with the front desk staff to keep up appearances but from the rear, that's where the dirty comes into play, they are bending you over and "servicing your account" heheh Even if they sell you a buggy software, you have to take it and you can not get a refund. They will alway blame a hacker for it but never will they dare to admit they screw up and left an unstable code in the OS or some program.

Quality and service is only for the small companie they have no choice...they have to bend over backward to get your business but the big ones dont have to and worst part is, they goobled up all the competition or bully those they can't buyout from competing with them. Thus you and I have no choice but to bend over and buy buy buy....bugs and all.

Okay now I am ranting hehe...better stop and finish my wanton noodles.
    hehehe

I dunno what is the in things or strategy for business. But my IQ limited me to be nice and is nice.
    After all, I think it is long term.....not just customer satisfaction, but my own as well. Business is not all about $, but making friends and enjoying the deals.

OK, I betta get lost too.......just in case someone decide to take advantage(bullied) of my simple mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I dunno what is the in things or strategy for business. But my IQ limited me to be nice and is nice.
    After all, I think it is long term.....not just customer satisfaction, but my own as well. Business is not all about $, but making friends and enjoying the deals.

OK, I betta get lost too.......just in case someone decide to take advantage(bullied) of my simple mind.
    Hey bro..I know where you are coming from......well the less we try to keep away from the buy bug..the further we can keep the money-only-matter-businessman of the world at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    Well quicktime is just playing "catching up" it will get more messier just like REALPLAYER that is the one that started it all.

Haha.. Talking about real player... Never liked them when they decided to push so much advertisements to the end user.. Never used them since.

iirc I downloaded the win9x version but it's full QT w/o IToons
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"