Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

  1. #1

    Default Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    Hi,
    Anyone care to share if they have use any cokin ND gradual filter before?

    thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie
    Hi,
    Anyone care to share if they have use any cokin ND gradual filter before?

    thanks.
    Yes, on trans,
    what are the things you want to know?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    all the time.
    back then on slides. nowadays, only on digital.
    not really that neutral as most purists would argue.

    as for me, its affordable, its nice and i don't detect any colour bias of any kind.
    i almost always match it with other graduated filters.

    invest in Cokin filter system today! good buy, best buy, must buy!!
    buy buy buy!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    all the time.
    back then on slides. nowadays, only on digital.
    not really that neutral as most purists would argue.

    as for me, its affordable, its nice and i don't detect any colour bias of any kind.
    i almost always match it with other graduated filters.

    invest in Cokin filter system today! good buy, best buy, must buy!!
    buy buy buy!!!
    yah I agree..... now in the digital world, a lot of filters can be simulated on photoshop... But still having a set of cokin filters is definately worth it...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    I use Cokin ND grads 0.4 and 0.8 and have no complains about it...value for $!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    yaya! more kicks and fun when u take the photos with ur filters rather than doing it on photoshop. the excitement and fun no more! hohoho!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    Great review!!
    WOW! thanks for sharing, Any one got some pictures to share?

    Where is a good place which I can buy (reasonable $) other than CP?

  8. #8
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Cokin ND gradual filter - pls share

    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie
    Great review!!
    WOW! thanks for sharing, Any one got some pictures to share?

    Where is a good place which I can buy (reasonable $) other than CP?
    28 bux per piece.. quite standard everywhere.
    i change them every other month cuz they get scratched easily.
    sigh.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •