Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 147

Thread: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    My qn still not answered.
    If it's mine to keep, I can still consider. If it's to be given to the company or anyone, then it's a real horrible thing. The thread didn't say anything about must give them a copy.
    I hope there will be nobody will be foolish enough to pay for an event shoot......

    Copyright? It's your copyright........CONFIRM!

  2. #42
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    My qn still not answered.
    If it's mine to keep, I can still consider. If it's to be given to the company or anyone, then it's a real horrible thing. The thread didn't say anything about must give them a copy.
    Gav, wanna go together? At the price of $120, I believe we're allowed to go up close and personal with 10-22 or 12-24 to get the portraits We should be able to roam about freely on the stage and even get the names/numbers of the participants.

    Who is onz? Ai go mai??? Add ur names to the list!!

    1) espn

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Along the Eastern Coast
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    hahaha...the thread starter kena wack big time sia...~

  4. #44

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I heard they are paying you $1,200 to cover the event?
    Probably in my dream ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  5. #45

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    , wanna go together? At the price of $120, I believe we're allowed to go up close and personal with 10-22 or 12-24 to get the portraits We should be able to roam about freely on the stage and even get the names/numbers of the participants.

    Who is onz? Ai go mai??? Add ur names to the list!!

    1) espn
    Haha...
    I'd put my name down if I have full access to backstage also.


    .

  6. #46
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Haha...
    I'd put my name down if I have full access to backstage also.


    .
    I'll try to bargain for access to the changing rooms if there's 3 of us to take up the slots. How's that?

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I heard they are paying you $1,200 to cover the event?
    No way!!! you'll be lucky if they pay you 1/2 of that!!! Serious, jokes aside.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  8. #48
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    No way!!! you'll be lucky if they pay you 1/2 of that!!! Serious, jokes aside.
    I think you meant, "you're lucky if they even pay you"

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by tang90246
    After reading the previous thread...Alamak, its u again Flash Lights.

    Wat business are you in?

  10. #50
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe N.M
    After reading the previous thread...Alamak, its u again Flash Lights.

    Wat business are you in?
    He's in the "Exploitation" business

  11. #51

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Haha...
    I'd put my name down if I have full access to backstage also.


    .
    I would be interested oso ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  12. #52
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I would be interested oso ..
    Alright, that's 3 of us. MTL!!!! I cover the changing room, areality cover backstage, KO go front stage burst 8fps.

    Where's the organiser?

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I think you meant, "you're lucky if they even pay you"
    Payment in kind is also payment what. Usually they will give you credit but will expect you to "help" from start to end. That's how it was when I was still working for someone. Anyway, no self respecting photographer will shoot for totally nothing, at least must have credits.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    He's in the "Exploitation" business
    Careful there... let's not get nusty in a personnal way.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Light
    Thread Closed NO MORE ENQUIRY



    Thank for interested

    hehehe +1 before lock

  16. #56
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Careful there... let's not get nusty in a personnal way.
    +1 then

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    I also +1
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  18. #58
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    I +2 liao.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    +1 more lor...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  20. #60
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Ms S'pore World Grand Final

    Why +1? So many +1 then the mods feel pressured to close then no more discussions liao

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •