Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade my Pana LX-3 and looking at with either E-PL7 or GF7.
Portability is definitely a important factor so actually was looking at GM5 but realize the 180 degree tilt screen is useful especially my gf likes selfie a lot.
1) Image stabilizer - so far i seen very good reviews on E-PL7 3-Axis Image Stabilization but what about Panasonic which they have the image stabilizer on the lens ?
2) Touch Screen - I seen some feedback that the touch screen of GF7 is not that responsive, would anyone be able to clarify that ?
3) I like to take macro photos and scenery, what other m4/3 lens do i need if i get either one camera ? Just want to have a feel of the total cost.
4) Do I need to get a dry cabinet for the camera & kit lens when not in use ?
5) Am I missing out on any other similar models ?