Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: what happen if the gal u interested in has a BF already ?

Default Re: what happen if the gal u interested in has a BF already ?

My wife recently asked me this qn too (as i always like to ask her qns )

I told her, I wouldn't break up other relationship. What is the point? If the gal n u together in the end, she might not be together with you forever. It is becos since she could left her ex just for you, she can do that to you when another guy seem to suit her better. Maybe she feel guilty and go back to her ex, you will be alone again. I feel that I wouldn't waste time on such relationship as I see no ending. Worst still, if after marriage, she might sleep with other guy easily as she is not stable in the first place. That's also apply to guy, don't anyhow change, you might get yourself hurt one day.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Never trust a woman that told another guy her relationship is on the rock. Hinting something! Too easy to complete the transcation. It's up to you to pick up or walk away.

For god sake, if you are someone who try to look for an advice in this thread. Take Soma quote as advice. The words sound harsh, but that's truth.

Man are naive stupid creature, they are easily fooled by their manhood. Especially when a woman comes to tell them that he can save her life. Please whoever out there, leave her alone is the best way, she has her own problem that if you act like a MAN to save her, you will end up in trouble. I am not saying running away from woman in pain, but another relationship is not what the woman needs, the woman just needs to grow up.

You and her won't end up in happiness like god damn korean drama. I hope whoever seek for advice just walk away from a relationship like these.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    For god sake, if you are someone who try to look for an advice in this thread. Take Soma quote as advice. The words sound harsh, but that's truth.

Man are naive stupid creature, they are easily fooled by their manhood. Especially when a woman comes to tell them that he can save her life. Please whoever out there, leave her alone is the best way, she has her own problem that if you act like a MAN to save her, you will end up in trouble. I am not saying running away from woman in pain, but another relationship is not what the woman needs, the woman just needs to grow up.

You and her won't end up in happiness like god damn korean drama. I hope whoever seek for advice just walk away from a relationship like these.
    Its esp if the woman is chio, with big boobs... , i'm a exception... cos i love scouting & red cross...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Its esp if the woman is chio, with big boobs...

HOW BIG?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    HOW BIG?

Its esp if the woman is chio, with big boobs... , i'm a exception... cos i love scouting & red cross...

Now I remember you were babysit by neh neh..... Neh Neh very big size one hor

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Its esp if the woman is chio, with big boobs... , ..
    That's a different story liao...................

Hmm.....had an experience. so nothing more than friends now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567