Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: what happen if the gal u interested in has a BF already ?

Deregistered

Default Re: what happen if the gal u interested in has a BF already ?

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Got problem here leh, most men (me included) are bad at getting hint. So how?
    That's because their hints are so subtle the beer & football is more louder. They might as well don't drop any hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    This is about the most sexist comments recently made on CS. What a neanthethal!
    better gimme a trophy then?

if u can't read the statements in context, then dun respond.

maybe i give u more information.

all the girls that have been "open" to me (non-sexually) i have not had the interest to be with. men (like me) do the chasing, and we put in the effort to impress our (my) womenfolk. it's not something i choose, it's just a STATISTIC in my life, and in the lives of many men i know.

ok, perhaps the only mistake i made was to say was to use the word "we (men)" instead of using "I (and many of the guys i know)". pardon me for that.

actually maybe it's interesting to discuss:

since this is a male dominated forum, how many of u guys that are attached actually got CHASED by ur gf/wife?

Take a photograph of them and set as your wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    That's because their hints are so subtle the beer & football is more louder. They might as well don't drop any hints.
    A bit OT....but this reminds me of an article written by TNP journalist Edwin Yeo.....poking fun at the Channelnewsasia programme "What Men Want....Really...." ....he said the top three things men really wanted are 1.Sex 2.Beer 3.Football Which is generally true, but of course not all cases lar.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    A bit OT....but this reminds me of an article written by TNP journalist Edwin Yeo.....poking fun at the Channelnewsasia programme "What Men Want....Really...." ....he said the top three things men really wanted are 1.Sex 2.Beer 3.Football Which is generally true, but of course not all cases lar.
    1 is ok, 2 and 3 are out for me... ahahahha

FURTHER OT for top things men want (sex):

Sex is over-rated. Agree/disagree?

note: it's not "sex is good", or "sex is bad". it is sex is OVER-RATED. everytime i ask this question, pple ans as if they dun understand that word.

for those that are challenged, "over-rating" something means, u speak and think of it BETTER than it actually is.

Deregistered

I'd got for 1. 2 & 3 is not my cuppa tea.

Over here 1.Sex 2.Camera 3. ClubSNAP

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    Take a photograph of them and set as your wallpaper
    take photo of who?

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Over here 1.Sex 2.Camera 3. ClubSNAP
    Over here got some is 1. Camera brand xxx 2. Camera (xxx brand) 3. Lens (xxx brand)

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    really?

so do they do the full works? ask the guy out for dinner, movies, grab his arm drag him along the esplanade and say "you know, i think you're a wonderful guy..." while staring in his eyes, then he blushes and looks away, changing the topic to "the city view very beautiful hor?"

oh man.. that sounds so WRONG..
    omg.. jOhO

the ones i heard or seen... the gal held the guy's hand when crossing the road.. very old but somehow work?
    or just keeps asking him out, then asks him to fetch her if he has a car, etc etc.

as for myself, i really dont know how to drop subtle hints , im serious!! think the only hint i got is becoming attentive to whatever he says or does, or maybe my body's language ? i'm beginning to think how i end up with my hubby

actually, i was asking furry shy girl made of butter and sugar. so we wait for her response lor.
    oei, im not shy hor! im just retarded
    jOhO furrycake

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i know most girls do take the initiative nowadays.. but it's just not me. in fact, i find it scary
    how much initiative are we talking about here? beyond asking a guy out on a date?

oei, im not shy hor! im just retarded
    jOhO furrycake
    ahahhahaha... er.. i think being retarded is worse than being shy... so i was actually complimenting u!

omg.. jOhO

the ones i heard or seen... the gal held the guy's hand when crossing the road.. very old but somehow work?
    or just keeps asking him out, then asks him to fetch her if he has a car, etc etc.

as for myself, i really dont know how to drop subtle hints , im serious!! think the only hint i got is becoming attentive to whatever he says or does, or maybe my body's language ? i'm beginning to think how i end up with my hubby
    well.. that's why i say.. mostly even when girls take the "initiative" in the end the guy takes over...

sure, a girl can ask a guy out anytime, but he still picks her up, or if he doesn't drive, send her back, etc etc. call it duty, or call it "getting the hint, and does some action" it is the guy who makes things move.

of course, trying NOT TO BE SEXIST... i'm not saying that a woman should just sit there and HOPE for a good guy to come and "action" her.

again, i know many women who are like that. they literally just SIT there, becos they are too "scared" to make any move.

so how did u end up with ur hubby.. share leh!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    how much initiative are we talking about here? beyond asking a guy out on a date?

laugh si mi laugh. madmacs... your mind is corrupted beyond hope liao... tsk tsk tsk

Just win her over lah.... if the first guy cmi, then you ought to be the man and take command of the situation. Hahahaha!

Sounds British.... sex, beer and football. Altho' I think the brits would put it in this order:
    1.Football, 2.Beer, 3.Sex....

well.. that's why i say.. mostly even when girls take the "initiative" in the end the guy takes over...

sure, a girl can ask a guy out anytime, but he still picks her up, or if he doesn't drive, send her back, etc etc. call it duty, or call it "getting the hint, and does some action" it is the guy who makes things move.

of course, trying NOT TO BE SEXIST... i'm not saying that a woman should just sit there and HOPE for a good guy to come and "action" her.

again, i know many women who are like that. they literally just SIT there, becos they are too "scared" to make any move.

so how did u end up with ur hubby.. share leh!!
    we started out as friends. i was still with my ex when i first knew him. he was also with his ex then. both of us had many problems, so basically everyday talked & talked, poured woes to each other. from addiction (to talking) to having feelings ?

i also dunno how i ended up with him. my hubby took all the initiative..

we started out as friends. i was still with my ex when i first knew him. he was also with his ex then. both of us had many problems, so basically everyday talked & talked, poured woes to each other. from addiction (to talking) to having feelings ?

i also dunno how i ended up with him. my hubby took all the initiative..
    hmm sounds very very similar to a good friend of mine and his wife-to-be.

both attached in "bad" relns, but both were colleagues. they hated each other at work at first, but had to work together, then from work, talk, from talk, share, then.. yeah.. took a while tho.. quite a long process of months, that's wat he told me.

lucky u to have found ur soul mate, someone with initiative to boot. wah, rare find!

hmm sounds very very similar to a good friend of mine and his wife-to-be.

both attached in "bad" relns, but both were colleagues. they hated each other at work at first, but had to work together, then from work, talk, from talk, share, then.. yeah.. took a while tho.. quite a long process of months, that's wat he told me.

lucky u to have found ur soul mate, someone with initiative to boot. wah, rare find!
    hehe.. they're fated to be together , nothing separates them

i think my hubby's character complements mine. i very noisy, he very quiet. i retard , ok i rephase.. slow to pick up hints and then he's persistent enough. else i think wont work out also. fair & square i guess

hehe.. they're fated to be together , nothing separates them

i think my hubby's character complements mine. i very noisy, he very quiet. i retard , ok i rephase.. slow to pick up hints and then he's persistent enough. else i think wont work out also. fair & square i guess
    yeah i guess that works out well then. no point competing rite? complementing is always best.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast