Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CS Aviation Gallery (passenger, military, private aircraft welcome)

Default Re: CS Aviation Gallery (passenger, military, private aircraft welcome)

Here a chopper shot..hope you dont mind

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian

[IMG][/IMG]
    Choppers are good bring them on too.

r32 - Love that deep red and the nose art. Is there an official name or other lingo for nose art?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian

Eurocopter Super Puma AS332 / Cougar AS532

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    I think that's a SuperPuma. Cougar seems to have a slightly boxy wheelhousing and the cabin/fuselage is longer.
    Last edited by Drudkh; 28th September 2005 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by singapurasteve
    That sounds good, I could always use someone to give me some pointers. Unfortunately my schedule on Saturday is a bit tight in the morning, and I would have to leave by 10am. I think I'll give it a try and get there around 8 - 8:30 and see what it's like. Maybe I'll get a few decent shots before I have to leave at 10am.
    ok..sure....drop me a PM anytime.

I haven't been accepted on airliners.net yet too. Below couple of my shots

Taken at East Coast park.

Changi Terminal 1

here's one to share.
    7shots stitched

panning shot - changi viewing mall is a good place to practice
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=348880

night shot
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=413575
    Last edited by lhjz; 28th September 2005 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I think that's a SuperPuma. Cougar seems to have a slightly boxy wheelhousing and the cabin/fuselage is longer.
    It's the super puma but either way it's has the same airframe

Well....now looking forward to seeing the Seahawk, Apache, Strike Eagle and the JSF in RSAF colours....looooong wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by lhjz
    here's one to share.
    7shots stitched

Especially like this shot.

Here a couple more from Seattle.

Alaska Airlines 737; Seattle, Washington, USA

Kenmore Air (aircraft unknown); Lake Union, Seattle, Washington, USA
    Last edited by taiwanapurasteve; 29th September 2005 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lhjz
    here's one to share.
    7shots stitched

]
    WOAH. Nice capture lhjz.

Here's my first try yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    aircraft 220, white antennaes. its a AS332M (SP)
    i am camera stupid, i just take photos > website

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    they both have the same airframe. The aircraft purchased are the "long" versions already, so there isn't any longer or shorter airframe within the SP community.

The only way you know its a puma or cougar is by its antennaes, the material of the horizontal stabiliser or the aircraft number.

the difference between a puma and a cougar internally would be the M engine and the M1 engine, improved avionics on the cougar, slight changes in the airframe side like position of jettison handles etc etc.
    i am camera stupid, i just take photos > website

I am super noob in Photography..these are mine taken from Gallery, Changi Airport Terminal 1

Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    they both have the same airframe. The aircraft purchased are the "long" versions already, so there isn't any longer or shorter airframe within the SP community.

The only way you know its a puma or cougar is by its antennaes, the material of the horizontal stabiliser or the aircraft number.

the difference between a puma and a cougar internally would be the M engine and the M1 engine, improved avionics on the cougar, slight changes in the airframe side like position of jettison handles etc etc.
    Thanks for the info!

There is a magenta cast in your pictures, and the images don't look crisp. Was it hazy?

I think they seem a tad oversaturated.

Quote Originally Posted by r32
    There is a magenta cast in your pictures, and the images don't look crisp. Was it hazy?
    very hazy

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    I think they seem a tad oversaturated.
    hmm think i will pp again for better results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast