Thread: Buy and Sell

Default Buy and Sell

I'm from Philippines and I often see items in the B&S thread that I'd like to buy. Is this possible? If so will Western Union transfer be ok and will the seller ship (paid by buyer)? Thanks....

Default Re: Buy and Sell

Quote Originally Posted by croghp
    I'm from Philippines and I often see items in the B&S thread that I'd like to buy. Is this possible? If so will Western Union transfer be ok and will the seller ship (paid by buyer)? Thanks....
    I think this will depend on the seller. If he/she is willing, then why not? But bear in mind that costs may have to be borne by buyer and damaged items may not be refunded...
    eat. drink. shoot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by croghp
    the payment arrangement is really up to u and the seller. however, chances are most CSers (being locals) will like to deal face to face unless the buyer or seller are buddies.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Thanks I realize the difficulty, I do travel there every now and then I guess I should browse before I go and see if there are items of interest.

There are lots of your fellow countrymen around Clubsnap, lookout for them. Maybe they can help......

I for one don't mind shipping stuff overseas. Western Union transfers is a rather expensive way of paying for something but its safe enough. If buyers are willing to take care of the shipping and transfer fees, I'm all game.

I'd recommend insured or registered shipping for the more expensive gear, especially when shipping to places like Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines where the mail tends to get "lost" pretty easily.