Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Amos is out

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Amos is out

    See how long before he get himself into trouble again....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  3. #3

    Default Re: Amos is out

    actually he committed what crime??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Actually I hoping Amos will realised that he was make use by sdp n Roy, and write a blog to expose them. Then things will be more interesting.

    If this really happened. U will see an instant change in his or Roy supporters, like that Nichol seah.
    D800E / Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 / 150-600 Tamron

  5. #5
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    actually he committed what crime??
    Yee was found guilty on May 12 of making remarks intending to hurt the feelings of Christians in an expletive-laden video and of uploading an obscene image.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    See how long before he get himself into trouble again....
    should be very fast one.
    Objection !!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Let's welcome Amos into our normal and civil society to lead a happy, healthy and productive life.

    Everyone errs once. But some err more insanely than others.

    Let's forgive and forget.

    And hope that he'll make use of his talents to contribute to make Singapore a great nation.

    Last edited by Sion; 7th July 2015 at 04:13 PM.

  8. #8
    Member HYPY13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Geographical centre of S'pore
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Let's welcome Amos into our normal and civil society to lead a happy, healthy and productive life.

    Everyone errs once. But some err more insanely than others.

    Let's forgive and forgave.

    And hope that he'll make use of his talents to contribute to make Singapore a great nation.

    yes, he should learn from brother Sion & contribute his wit,
    wisdom & "stunning" pix to this KPT
    Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Next year 18, by doing foolish things by a smart guy will he be out of NSF or at least the combat unit

  10. #10

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by merlion View Post
    Next year 18, by doing foolish things by a smart guy will he be out of NSF or at least the combat unit
    Should put him into SAR unit... make him wash tank everyday.. weekend sign extra do guard duty...

  11. #11
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Let's cut the kid some slack. The kid made mistakes, he went to jail. That will undoubtably shake off the folly of youth. Let's allow him space for him to rebuild his future.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Let's cut the kid some slack. The kid made mistakes, he went to jail. That will undoubtably shake off the folly of youth. Let's allow him space for him to rebuild his future.
    argh.......i see......hmm.......okay..
    Objection !!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Yee was found guilty on May 12 of making remarks intending to hurt the feelings of Christians in an expletive-laden video and of uploading an obscene image.

    ................that image ......................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  14. #14

    Default

    Seriously, what talent?

    Matter of time before he will get into trouble again.

    Who would want to employ someone like him with no respect for rules?

    Some people are unemployed, whereas some are unemployable.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Let's welcome Amos into our normal and civil society to lead a happy, healthy and productive life.

    Everyone errs once. But some err more insanely than others.

    Let's forgive and forget.

    And hope that he'll make use of his talents to contribute to make Singapore a great nation.

    Haven't heard something so sensitive yet so sensible from you .....for such a long time ......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by lkf73 View Post
    Seriously, what talent?

    Matter of time before he will get into trouble again.

    Who would want to employ someone like him with no respect for rules?

    Some people are unemployed, whereas some are unemployable.
    If he weren't so talented, you think the gahmen would give him so much attention..... give the kid a break ..... he's not the average Joe.....
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Haven't heard something so sensitive yet so sensible from you .....for such a long time ......
    People changed.

    Just like Amos.

  18. #18
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    He is back at it in FB land. You can go take a look.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Amos is out

    If you think deeply this is a case of "winner takes all".

    Amos being the winner will take everything with him and exit the stage and become a mole.

    Or he'll take the role of the contrarian exerting an incipient influence in the social and maybe political life of Singaporeans.

    If you destroy Amos you'll only destroy a phanthom but not the soul.

    To regain his soul you must sacrifice your own and confront your devil.

    Amen.
    Last edited by Sion; 8th July 2015 at 05:48 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Amos is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If you think deeply this is a case of "winner takes all".

    Amos being the winner will take everything with him and exit the stage and become a mole.

    Or he'll take the role of the contrarian exerting an incipient influence in the social and maybe political life of Singaporeans.

    If you destroy Amos you'll only destroy a phanthom but not the soul.

    To regain his soul you must sacrifice your own and confront your devil.

    Amen.

    Wise One, please take Amos under your wings and teach him the ways of the Sage. Your padawan is hurt and needs your comfort and guidance.......

    http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015...to-answer-for/
    Last edited by Zenten; 8th July 2015 at 08:29 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •