Aspens in Autumn 2015 by Fifteen Trees Photography
01 Oct - 9 Oct (9D8N)
Ever wanted to go to beautiful USA but not sure when's the right season or exact locations for fantastic vistas like Horseshoe Bend, Mesa Arch or Maroon Bells?
Don't know what you'll eat, where to go, where to stay in USA?
Don't you hate following tour groups around and they only give you 10 mins to take photos of the scenery?
Do you wish for an experienced photographer/guide who:
- Is intimately familiar with the transportation, customs and people of the foreign land
- Is friendly, approachable and experienced
- Understands the security concerns of travelling with expensive photography gear
- Brings you to the best photographic spots at the RIGHT TIMING
- Handle your accommodation and recommend places to eat
- GUIDES you on landscape photography, exposure, composition, hyper-focal distance and HDR
- Prepare you for EACH of the locations that you'll be going to BEFORE you get there
- Take photos like these?
Group Size: 6 Participants & Photographer Zachary Lai (7 Total)
Price: Twin Share a hotel room for 3500 or stay alone for 4300.
1st to 9th October*
01/10 - Touch down at Denver (Same day as departure due to timezone)
02/10 - Arrive at Aspen for Maroon Bells sun rise shoot with autumn foliage
03/10 - Arrive at Moab for Canyonlands and Arches National Park
06/10 - Arrive at Page, AZ for Horseshoe Bend sun set shoot
07/10 - Arrive at Williams for Grand Canyon National Park
08/10 - Arrive at Las Vegas for factory outlet, IN-N-OUT burger, free and easy.
09/10 - Leave USA
*Please note that the dates are subject to change due to air ticket availability.
Email us for availability. 50% deposit is required by 24 July.
There will be an information session for confirmed participants at a later date.
- Land transportation in air-conditioned 8-10 seater mini bus
- Hotel accommodation
- Park entrance fees and tolls
- Basic instruction and coaching of landscape photography by professional photographer Zachary Lai
- International airfare and airport tax (estimated SGD 2,000)
- Visa Fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses (e.g. food, drinks, laundry, shopping etc.)
- This is a photography learning tour, so we WILL be stopping at famous landscapes until everyone is reasonably happy with their shot.
- We will be visiting open land and some places are quite high, so for their own safety children will not be allowed on this tour.
- Be mentally prepared to wake up early for sun rise shoots.
- Be mentally prepared that there will be long distance driving. (Not more than 4.5 hours a day)
- Fifteen Trees Photography & Zachary Lai will not be held liable to any loss or damage to your equipment or person due to any circumstances. Purchase your own travel insurance.
- For any questions or requests of tours and dates, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
See more in our Gallery.