Thread: Lush 99.5fm songs..

Default Lush 99.5fm songs..

fell in love with Lush 99.5, with their urban lounge, nu-jazz songs.
    What are the titles they're playing? Anybody can recommend some songs?

Default Re: Lush 99.5fm songs..

you can check out the chill-out selections from THAT music. but prices may be steep for imports.

Ministry of Sound
    Buddha Bar
    Koop

are some of my spins now.

hope this helps

try out THAT CD SHOP in great world city, tanglin mall, pacific plaza. but being imported CDs, they dun come cheap. acid-jazz, hiphop stuff like stephane pompougnac, dephazz, gotan project, hotel costes are great...

you can go to their listening station and try out whatever CDs you like. but have to practice constraint, since once the pretty salesgers know what u are listening, they'll flood you with lotsa related CDs ..... hehehe

why no one mention Cafe Del Mar? you have to try them out - the series from 1 to 10 as well as other compilations...they fall under Ambient/Chillout.....cafe del mar can be quite addictive...replayability rate is also super high..I have all ten album, except for 7, i think...very good!! founded by Jose Padilla in the 70's...in Ibiza...

I also recommend Aphex Twins, Hed Kand Beachhouse albums, as well as Karma Lounge...

but they are all imports, so if u go to retailers you'll have to fork out at least a good 30 bucks for a 2cd album...but its worthit!!

regards
    Doug

Triphop genre as well. Check out the range from Compost records if you're into nu-jazz or stay with the compilations like Hed Kand and the Cafe Del Mar series for good ranges.

If you're into ambient, some recommended hearing will be Cocteau Twins, Slowdive, Boards of Canada and the person who started it all Brian Eno.

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    fell in love with Lush 99.5, with their urban lounge, nu-jazz songs.
    What are the titles they're playing? Anybody can recommend some songs?