Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    How do you explain that Melion has moved from its original location?
    The Melion is tired of with photographed on one side by CSer so decided to change direction for better pose.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone
    The Melion is tired of with photographed on one side by CSer so decided to change direction for better pose.
    It relocated itself in a moonless night when half of Merlion City had a blackout?

  3. #63
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    24,053
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    it's view was blocked and it decided to swim over, lah!
    like that also donno wan.

    how to be singaporlian

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont know.. have you played the game Zelda? somehow i read that it says that in real life, tiny ppl DO exist and that only children san see those tiny ppl

    i cant see tiny human or fairy.. but apparently i inheredited abit of my great grandma's 'special eyes'. i could see those 'bro' at times..
    Zelda, will find out.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    IMO, its all in ur head. human mind is a complex organ (correct me if i m wrong). any science nut care 2 shed light on topic?

    last time watch a TV program saying that we sometimes c wad we 1 2 c even if it ( wadever "it" is) not there, does not exist. so ur mind conjour d exact image from our imagination & project its presents. works like a bluff.

    any1 wanna organise a hunt someplace, sometime soon?
    can't be all want to see at the same time.

    Hunting usually end up without result, try many time during school time pasir ris, changi etc. I think all this encounter are mend for children.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    can't be all want to see at the same time.

    Hunting usually end up without result, try many time during school time pasir ris, changi etc. I think all this encounter are mend for children.
    y not, after all many cultures from all continents on earth believes in a higher being (god, deity, etc). its not that all 1 2 c at d same time, but more of a deep rooted believe of sorts...

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    y not, after all many cultures from all continents on earth believes in a higher being (god, deity, etc). its not that all 1 2 c at d same time, but more of a deep rooted believe of sorts...
    Believe in tiny human, never come across my mind until they told the whole family after so many years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •