Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

Default Re: Tiny Human or Fairy! See it Before?

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    Children are known to have imaginary friends at young age. Also, the children behind the fairy stories UK already declared it as a hoax already.

Your siblings still hold to that story of theirs till now?
    They are much older than me and one of them are very devote buddhism and i see no point they want to hold on to that story if it never happen before.

I think it's hard to believe this type of encounter, if this story come from someone else i would think just like most ppl here. Now it already space age and everything must have proof right. Too bad to young to know anything during that time, wish i could took a picture, but ppl might think it has been PS too..

I stay at paya lebar area during those day.
    Now become high rise building, wonder where those tiny ppl go.

last few pockets of wilderness? Area D? lol
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I saw a pterodactyl once when I was in pr school and visiting my grandpa in old jurong when it was still forest and swamps. I was a nut for dinosaurs then. I went wondering in the swampy area nearby and was really astonished when I saw one flying from one end of the swamp to the other.

But now when I am older, I wonder if it could have been a Purple Heron... which can look like a pterodactyl at some angles... Esp when I was only in pr school at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    I saw a pterodactyl once when I was in pr school and visiting my grandpa in old jurong when it was still forest and swamps. I was a nut for dinosaurs then. I went wondering in the swampy area nearby and was really astonished when I saw one flying from one end of the swamp to the other.

But now when I am older, I wonder if it could have been a Purple Heron... which can look like a pterodactyl at some angles... Esp when I was only in pr school at that time.
    But the quarrel between my sister and the tiny man.
    I don't think they will lie to the husband and children and family just to make fun, they also wonder where this tiny ppl went after sometime.

As kids...we see amazing stuff...which makes us suspect we were juz 'seeing' things back then...

for me...

i remember as young kiddo........seeing a a flaming human/bird like figure swooping from the skies towards my window and pulling up and away from view right infront of my window. All the while i was staring at it coming nearer and nearer. I wasn't afraid or was there any noise from the flaming object. I was home alone....no other witness.

Till today im wondering if it was my kid's imagination, or was it an unexplained for real incident.
    One-North Explorers

Blog Entries

what were they smoking at that time?
    Sounds like good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    what were they smoking at that time?
    Sounds like good stuff...
    Hay Grass + alfafa.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    But the quarrel between my sister and the tiny man.
    I don't think they will lie to the husband and children and family just to make fun, they also wonder where this tiny ppl went after sometime.
    i dont know.. have you played the game Zelda? somehow i read that it says that in real life, tiny ppl DO exist and that only children san see those tiny ppl

i cant see tiny human or fairy.. but apparently i inheredited abit of my great grandma's 'special eyes'. i could see those 'bro' at times..

IMO, its all in ur head. human mind is a complex organ (correct me if i m wrong). any science nut care 2 shed light on topic?

last time watch a TV program saying that we sometimes c wad we 1 2 c even if it ( wadever "it" is) not there, does not exist. so ur mind conjour d exact image from our imagination & project its presents. works like a bluff.

any1 wanna organise a hunt someplace, sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I'd felt, heard and seen spirits but no... I'd not personally seen fairy or pixie-sized humans like Peter Pan.
    I've seen spirit when I was very little about 3 yrs old then, very scary it was a young girl with skin so bronze that it looks shining and she's naked. She would appeared during certain time of the month about midnight, those time when I was suddenly awake. She would laughed and dance before me......

Later I was so sick that I was hospitalised for three months.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone
    I've seen spirit when I was very little about 3 yrs old then, very scary it was a young girl with skin so bronze that it looks shining and she's naked. She would appeared during certain time of the month about midnight, those time when I was suddenly awake. She would laughed and dance before me......

Later I was so sick that I was hospitalised for three months.
    Boh peekture ah???

Boh peekture ah???
    How to? So young then, don't even know what a camera is for. BTW the girl has a very svelte figure, good asset but look at the eyes and you know it's not from this world.

Most of the time, such beings/things appear out of the blue when you are least unexpected or unguarded...how to get proof!?!? LOL

if have....then i think u be world famous liao. Then i think the gahmen would wanna promote Singapore as a spook hotspot to attract more tourists to earn big moolah...how practical. LOL
    One-North Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone
    How to? So young then, don't even know what a camera is for. BTW the girl has a very svelte figure, good asset but look at the eyes and you know it's not from this world.
    Ah... too bad never keep in touch... else can organise shoot... I'm sure will get lots of participants....

But I think I have read this kind of stories many many years ago. Can't remember what publication was it. Way before the internet was up.

Ah... too bad never keep in touch... else can organise shoot... I'm sure will get lots of participants....

But I think I have read this kind of stories many many years ago. Can't remember what publication was it. Way before the internet was up.

Strangely enough Singapore has ALOT of stories unsolved....either put away as unsolvable or misadventure or mere hoaxes (becoz they cant explain it...easier to class it as a hoax.)

Remember the guy who was at the bank, he was there to withdraw something from a safebox, he went in alone, even video cameras showed him going into the safe room alone...but he was found kneeling down with the safe box infront of him, he was strangled (suffocated to death)..with finger marks on his neck. It was unsolved as much i knew, it came out in the New Paper years ago. Unless there is an updated news, that's like so much i know. Unexplainable death.
    One-North Explorers

Ha! Ha! Ha! I think 50mm lens will do the job but for those who's scare can use a 200mm lens, how's about some bowen studio set-up kits

Yah, it's hard to believe until one's actually seen it. Anyway glad to go through it to gain some understanding

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    Strangely enough Singapore has ALOT of stories unsolved....either put away as unsolvable or misadventure or mere hoaxes (becoz they cant explain it...easier to class it as a hoax.)

Remember the guy who was at the bank, he was there to withdraw something from a safebox, he went in alone, even video cameras showed him going into the safe room alone...but he was found kneeling down with the safe box infront of him, he was strangled (suffocated to death)..with finger marks on his neck. It was unsolved as much i knew, it came out in the New Paper years ago. Unless there is an updated news, that's like so much i know. Unexplainable death.
    That's why some old people that I shared this story with actually said that:"All this is for your eyes only."

...Remember the guy who was at the bank, he was there to withdraw something from a safebox, he went in alone, even video cameras showed him going into the safe room alone...but he was found kneeling down with the safe box infront of him, he was strangled (suffocated to death)..with finger marks on his neck. It was unsolved as much i knew, it came out in the New Paper years ago. Unless there is an updated news, that's like so much i know. Unexplainable death.
    What did they find in the safe box? A boxful of unusable Konica cameras?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    What did they find in the safe box? A boxful of unusable Konica cameras?
    COrny huh...haha...probably some expired konica 100 film rolls...

i can't remember what was in his safebox, but it was reported in the papers.
    One-North Explorers

How do you explain that Melion has moved from its original location?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast