Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41668186899091929396 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1968

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

4th Oct shoot simi?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Punggol shoot what? Morder? YOu have to ask his manager first

wat wat... who wanna shoot me...

Nono no 'moder'..haha.. shoot landscape or abstract stuffs.. i dunno whats there at punggol besides the lrt tracks?

tuesday u not working ah?

me poly hols man!! woo hoo!

yawns..............................

gd morning guys...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

morning... another blardy monday morning...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Good morning .. nw75 this time fast hand fast leg post Vic ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Good morning .. nw75 this time fast hand fast leg post Vic ..
    only got energy to do up 1 pic last nite...

guess the rest will post on NUF. great shoot yesterday!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Good morning ppl!!!

morning folks...
    I have yet to process vic pic

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    only got energy to do up 1 pic last nite...

guess the rest will post on NUF. great shoot yesterday!
    Yesterday weather was better then Saturday .. more consistence after a morning shower .... nearly cancel ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    morning folks...
    I have yet to process vic pic
    I oso ... I hope the slide is better ... everytime wanna go back to film seem difficult ... jia liat liao my skills going down stream .. yesterday accidently roll in my slide without even shooting ... luckily still can take out ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I oso ... I hope the slide is better ... everytime wanna go back to film seem difficult ... jia liat liao my skills going down stream .. yesterday accidently roll in my slide without even shooting ... luckily still can take out ...
    only pro knows how to take out....

Blog Entries

yeah... just remember the F5 DOESN'T come with an instant preview screen next time...

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    only pro knows how to take out....
    I actually opened up the film catridge and pull out the strips ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

good morning guys.....

KO, dun bluff lah..you taught me the secret trick to preview your slides...remember.. add a little water? lol...

Good Evening STG... I is in... are we going to new thread soon?