Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234863687172737475788398 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1968

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Anyone kind soul(s) donating me some gaffer to try? Like to do some "sealing" on my coolpix.
    AB.... you want to use a body kit on your coolpix also har....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Good Morning STG.... I is in

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by key
    i'm in!!!
    hellllllllllooooooooooo... How are you? haven't seen you around for quite a while.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

heeeee.... busy with sch lo... wat's new... sch girl now mah...

Anyone kind soul(s) donating me some gaffer to try? Like to do some "sealing" on my coolpix.
    u need a bit only huh? pass u a bit still can
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

heeeee.... busy with sch lo... wat's new... sch girl now mah...
    but its friday... shdnt u be out enjoying?
    sian...i just got home from work

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    u need a bit only huh? pass u a bit still can
    Enuff for my cam body can liaos..

erm... i have a mtg in hostel later at 11pm... now waiting for time to pass...

wah...so happening..meeting at 11pm.

hall life is lidat... wat to do...

take a break and go enjoy with your friends..chili out..

i'm in!!!
    harlow... having fun in school?

so how was your competition at MOMO... got win bo...

yeah... need me to bring u go FS...

u all should ask arcanic man... waste my time... they didnt eliminate anyone from the quarters... and most of the girls are from MC... without experience... i was expecting really gd pple and i can learn something from them... there's only one girl whom i consider ford's standard.. she's one of the new paper new face girl last yr... other den that... hai... this time sure kelong again...

Enuff for my cam body can liaos..
    yrs so big...cannot lah. dat time i sold off quite alot. gotto keep some for back up as I plan to change 1/2 yearly or so

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    yeah... need me to bring u go FS...
    i just went man... u all always there issit? can call me mah... den we do a miss FS shoot... hahahahaha...

u all should ask arcanic man... waste my time... they didnt eliminate anyone from the quarters... and most of the girls are from MC... without experience... i was expecting really gd pple and i can learn something from them... there's only one girl whom i consider ford's standard.. she's one of the new paper new face girl last yr... other den that... hai... this time sure kelong again...
    oic... not bar ar... still got supporter... so next week u will be there again ar?

kelong why?

Oh.hmmm..arcanic went down ah? so let us know then we all go down too.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    kelong why?
    i've learnt that if a modelling agency is sponsoring the event, and i'm not from that particular agency, sure die... hahaha... really la... yup next week is semis...