Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 154055606364656667707590 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1968

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Morning... My exams are over..!!! today can go out for a break already...!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Dear XXXXXX,

The last day of September is ending soon and I have been on roti diet for the past 2 months, since my last draw salary. I would really really appreciate that you could help me get HR & xxxxxxx to clear my motivation butter which I heavily depends on. In additional, I am still looking at the past 4 months claims which render me further insomnia and depression ..
    ...add another sentence "further insomnia and depression which mark down my morale that resulted in low production rate"

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    O level ends so early meh?

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    O level ends so early meh?
    Prelims....

Prelims....
    prelims only and you wanna go out enjoy!!!!
    BTC...never die before!!!

...add another sentence "further insomnia and depression which mark down my morale that resulted in low production rate"
    ..... which I hopes I am still alert and sane for not screwing up the server ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

prelims only and you wanna go out enjoy!!!!
    BTC...never die before!!!
    At least allow me for a day break la... so many white hair already....

Rest till end of the week only. After that would be back to the ten year series for you.

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Rest till end of the week only. After that would be back to the ten year series for you.
    ya lor.. bo pian.. monday have to start hardcore TYS already, if not... I dont dare to think of the worst...

Deregistered

so sad to hear about your Hao Siao cam giving problem .. this sunday how har ?? Else tell NSC nicely that you need cam for important assignment and cant live without it .. like last time they changed the shutter for me on the spot! ..
    Got me go NSC with him later, shouldn't be an issue, but told him don't get hopes too high, D70 or D100 more probably as a T-Loan set rather than a Hao Siao set.

Deregistered

its time to hang pig head already...need help?
    Don't waste food please, you see those starving african children you still want to waste pig head?

Deregistered

Dear XXXXXX,

The last day of September is ending soon and I have been on roti diet for the past 2 months, since my last draw salary. I would really really appreciate that you could help me get HR & xxxxxxx to clear my motivation butter which I heavily depends on. In additional, I am still looking at the past 4 months claims which render me further insomnia and depression ..
    Not to mention need to pay for my camera also...

Deregistered

O levels haven't even started lor

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    O levels haven't even started lor
    ya, i know.. just a short fun time after prelims ba... got order for me a not??

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    It's already end of the week. Friday liao. BTC must go TC.

Not to mention need to pay for my camera also...
    that one .....

say u needs to pay phone bills, power bills, HDB bills etc etc and supports your parent ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

..... which I hopes I am still alert and sane for not screwing up the server ...
    no no...must put it ......which I hope I do not switch off the server room's aircon due to lack of body warmth resulten from food shortage

Deregistered

that one .....

say u needs to pay phone bills, power bills, HDB bills etc etc and supports your parent ...
    That one is well known fact what, most of us have family commitments like what you said lor.

My camera that one still not so bad, but I still need $ ma. Every month like that I very hard to plan my finances.

Deregistered

no no...must put it ......which I hope I do not switch off the server room's aircon due to lack of body warmth resulten from food shortage
    Can't leh.. central control one... but I can accidentally delete everything from the production server.

Don't waste food please, you see those starving african children you still want to waste pig head?
    aiyah, hang already then retrieve it back for some suckling pig head