Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    must be Nikon'King' pin ...
    Basket

Yawns. Have to try to idle here till 5 then I go NUG liao. Heehee.

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hmm.. but dunno if can bring cam le..

maybe bring small small p&s might be able to.. but quality gonna be a bit bad... lighting got problem sia... haha
    Bring DSLRs!!! MTL GO go go!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

15mins more to go... must tahan...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    15mins more to go... must tahan...
    So fast? Hmm what time will you be at NUG? I'll try to meet you at that time. I'll have to pray that nobody calls me during the time from I leave here to 6. I don't want to go back to office.

btw, KO: V shoot is morning or afternoon? thought of joining Kian Teck for his afternoon shoot

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    So fast? Hmm what time will you be at NUG? I'll try to meet you at that time. I'll have to pray that nobody calls me during the time from I leave here to 6. I don't want to go back to office.

btw, KO: V shoot is morning or afternoon? thought of joining Kian Teck for his afternoon shoot

can i follow you and learn something from you. i promise i wun eat yr chips this time...

please teach me..... please..... nikonking....

Blog Entries

i won't be there so fast. will meet u all much later than usual cos i'm out with my wife first. need to do some shopping...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    can i follow you and learn something from you. i promise i wun eat yr chips this time...

please teach me..... please..... nikonking....
    Cannot la, you all are the G*** I only newbie, don't bully me please.. I buy you all the chips you want

Deregistered

i won't be there so fast. will meet u all much later than usual cos i'm out with my wife first. need to do some shopping...
    FB leh? Will she be there early? Else I'll rot alone at Spins?

Blog Entries

FB leh? Will she be there early? Else I'll rot alone at Spins?
    still waiting for her to call... haiz. nevermind. i'm outta here in 5min. see u guys later!

Cannot la, you all are the G*** I only newbie, don't bully me please.. I buy you all the chips you want

since when??? so many people declare you as king... they can't be wrong... just bring me along lah.... i wun tell the rest lah....

have fun while i rot in office..

PM ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

hmm see what time i finish my soccer match..maybe pop by for a cold drink...

Deregistered

still waiting for her to call... haiz. nevermind. i'm outta here in 5min. see u guys later!
    Eh??? Then how???? What time I get to NUG?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    since when??? so many people declare you as king... they can't be wrong... just bring me along lah.... i wun tell the rest lah....
    No lah, they all suan me, not like you... the PRO G***, everybody knows you are the G*** of all G***s. We all know that I only newbie, please don't suan me

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    PM ...
    Oooo then cannot go liao Now, what shall I do in the morning?

I think I go meet viewfinder firewire him some files first.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hmm see what time i finish my soccer match..maybe pop by for a cold drink...
    Don't go soccer la, NUG more important, soccer is nothing

Don't go soccer la, NUG more important, soccer is nothing
    need to exercise and further more trying to break a leg or two so I can down grade

Argh !!! He left without me ...

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Argh !!! He left without me ...
    aiyah, just pop by his office lor..so near