Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Smile Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Same.

Nobody knows where I can get FF7 original in SG or online?

I give up on you both.

----

I need to purchase

- compurover for my trip
    - tripod bag to bring my tripod along
    - gitzo CF tripod
    Wah..got bonus ah? MTL!! Buy Buy Buy!!! Buy 2 for both..one for Singapore use and the other for overseas use.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Wah..got bonus ah? MTL!! Buy Buy Buy!!! Buy 2 for both..one for Singapore use and the other for overseas use.
    Bonus? You must be kidding me, bonus never existed for me since the day I started working.

Same.

I give up on you both.

----

I need to purchase

- compurover for my trip
    - gitzo CF tripod

Wink Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Call Tec-Drome Pte Ltd..shop in Sim Lim Square, 5th floor.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th September 2005 at 10:53 AM.

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katri

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Call Tec-Drome Pte Ltd..shop in Sim Lim Square, 5th floor.
    Hmmm he probably only got PC version, I need to go look for those PS game shops... I should have bought it several years ago

I now also feel like buying GBA SP to play FF

----

I need to purchase

- compurover for my trip
    - gitzo CF tripod

Hmmm he probably only got PC version, I need to go look for those PS game shops... I should have bought it several years ago

I now also feel like buying GBA SP to play FF

Funan centre Gamescore (not sure 4th or 5th flr) have boh?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    Funan centre Gamescore (not sure 4th or 5th flr) have boh?
    Thank you PRO for your kind input THANKS YOU VELLY MUCH!!! Pro is sooooooo helpful, wah, I appreciate it sia, hardly do I see PRO open his mouth and talk to me!!! I think must be today I got burn incense & D4X to him!!!

----

I need to purchase

- compurover for my trip
    - gitzo CF tripod

Thank you PRO for your kind input THANKS YOU VELLY MUCH!!! Pro is sooooooo helpful, wah, I appreciate it sia, hardly do I see PRO open his mouth and talk to me!!! I think must be today I got burn incense & D4X to him!!!
    DOT DOT DOT...... *gek sim + vomit blood*

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    DOT DOT DOT...... *gek sim + vomit blood*
    jia liat .. next time draw 'ang gong' and let him guess...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

I'm SO sick and tired of my workplace + work.

Always empty promises, supposed to move into systems side, say until so nice, tell me my new job scope... end up I'm still doing my own shitty module, under a person who cannot lead neither nor can plan properly, everything is ad-hoc, one person without brains. Hired two people to replace my module, end up they do other modules, then pile sh!t work on me saying I'm going reservist give me more work to clear. WTF.

Every morning I drag myself to work and all I can think about is lunch, and after that 6pm I would want to run out of the front door. The only best thing is friday, because the next day is saturday, that's the best deal in it. But come monday, everything starts again.

9th Sept, send an email to boss asking about my May-Jul claims status and also Aug pay status, no reply, blardy hell, don't you just feel like a f**king beggar? Nvm, endure, not the first time anyway, last friday marks exactly 2 weeks, send him a reminder forwarding the email I sent earlier, today he not around, HR/Finance all not around.

Wonder wtf they go to FS. Last week got $$ to make new company signboard and also bought 3 new cupboards to put their freaking partnership plaques & awards, I see already I also want to puke, everybody waiting for their pay they just happily use the $ they claim the investors have put in.

If not for the majority here are 'expats' on EP or what, they'd have died already.

All my friends have already left, everyday I sit here is alone, only via ICQ/Yahoo I have friends in touch with me, lunch is solely infront of the PC, nothing liao... life is a chore/whore at work. Every month waiting for pay to come in, where still got mood to work. I'm just so so so so blardy sick of this place. I want to get out of it. Any longer inside here I feel like I want to burst already.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

You needs to start a NEW LIFE ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Me is in ... busy day ...
    Ya... tell me about it.

Later I'd find you at Plaza Sing or at Toa Payoh.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Ya... tell me about it.

Later I'd find you at Plaza Sing or at Toa Payoh.
    Eh..you going those places for what?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

espn, time to move on...

*poke poke*

espn, go for a good lunch, then the half day of Monday blues will be over before you know it.

Time to go for my lunch......byeeeeee

. . . . . . . . .

ESPN.
    MTL- go ncs will brighten yr day.
    or we go together?>???<?

burps ............ time to take a short nap ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I'm SO sick and tired of my workplace + work.

Always empty promises, supposed to move into systems side, say until so nice, tell me my new job scope... end up I'm still doing my own shitty module, under a person who cannot lead neither nor can plan properly, everything is ad-hoc, one person without brains. Hired two people to replace my module, end up they do other modules, then pile sh!t work on me saying I'm going reservist give me more work to clear. WTF.

Every morning I drag myself to work and all I can think about is lunch, and after that 6pm I would want to run out of the front door. The only best thing is friday, because the next day is saturday, that's the best deal in it. But come monday, everything starts again.

9th Sept, send an email to boss asking about my May-Jul claims status and also Aug pay status, no reply, blardy hell, don't you just feel like a f**king beggar? Nvm, endure, not the first time anyway, last friday marks exactly 2 weeks, send him a reminder forwarding the email I sent earlier, today he not around, HR/Finance all not around.

Wonder wtf they go to FS. Last week got $$ to make new company signboard and also bought 3 new cupboards to put their freaking partnership plaques & awards, I see already I also want to puke, everybody waiting for their pay they just happily use the $ they claim the investors have put in.

If not for the majority here are 'expats' on EP or what, they'd have died already.

All my friends have already left, everyday I sit here is alone, only via ICQ/Yahoo I have friends in touch with me, lunch is solely infront of the PC, nothing liao... life is a chore/whore at work. Every month waiting for pay to come in, where still got mood to work. I'm just so so so so blardy sick of this place. I want to get out of it. Any longer inside here I feel like I want to burst already.
    Write to their investors lor.

FB see mosquito in lab ... Legs got strip one ...
    Later better go buy repellent.