Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know how to make a film extractor?

Default Re: Anyone know how to make a film extractor?

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    I tried the urine method! One of the best methods, but how to control the amount of urine? Need only a few drips, not easy to do, lah! Any suggestions?

Hong Sien
    OMG.... did you tell the auntie @ the developing shop that you used your urine to extract the film????
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Note down the number of shots you have taken, then press rewind button and before it reaches zero on the film counter, immediately remove the camera battery. Open your camera back and retrieve the film. The film leader should be outside the cannister.

Quote Originally Posted by LimPeh08
    Note down the number of shots you have taken, then press rewind button and before it reaches zero on the film counter, immediately remove the camera battery. Open your camera back and retrieve the film. The film leader should be outside the cannister.
    This is one innovative method!

Quote Originally Posted by LimPeh08
    nice!!!

wah i din't know saliva can do the trick.. i googled for a soln before and it involved cutting an strip of developed film in such a way it forms a catch when you fold the film
    its doesn't work all the time and i was afraid the film will break inside

Try all the above. Double side tape and used film work the best, the trick is in the hearing Must turn film until hear a tick sound then turn three quarter of a circle way before insisting the home made extractor and lastly pull work like a charm every time Urine method only for people I dun like

i remembered my lecturer used his teeth to open

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12