Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 167

Thread: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

  1. #41
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by jkl
    hey pple... have a great time shooting there! too bad i can't join you all this time...
    Aiya... there goes our model Anyway Good Luck and study hard

    Cheers
    John

  2. #42
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by jkl
    hey pple... have a great time shooting there! too bad i can't join you all this time...

    Don't worry, there will be plenty of overseas outings coming in November and December
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Aiya... there goes our model Anyway Good Luck and study hard

    Cheers
    John
    yeah! no more model to pluck the tea leaves.

  4. #44
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    yeah! no more model to pluck the tea leaves.
    Ya lor... but also less one person to fight over the strawberry with me

    Cheers
    John

  5. #45
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    yeah! no more model to pluck the tea leaves.
    We got 'ruhua' to stand in for jkl
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    We got 'ruhua' to stand in for jkl
    remember to macro my nose "crap" on the tea leaves!

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Ya lor... but also less one person to fight over the strawberry with me

    Cheers
    John
    no need to pay meh? if free, then dont compete with me in gathering free strawberries!

  8. #48
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    no need to pay meh? if free, then dont compete with me in gathering free strawberries!
    We can have a night ops, bring LED torches, we invade their strawberry farms at nite

    Then we can have MO for strawberries liao
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  9. #49
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    We can have a night ops, bring LED torches, we invade their strawberry farms at nite

    Then we can have MO for strawberries liao
    Provided there are strawberries for us lah. Later invade already then find out that they have harvested all the berries.

    Cheers
    John

  10. #50
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Details

    1) icarus
    2) John Teoh
    3) NMSS_2
    4) Justin
    5) Justin's friend
    6) Tupi Guy
    7) Damien
    8) Mohgui
    9) Binbeto

    Just came back from the tour agency. The coach will depart SG on friday night (28th October 2005) at 10.30pm and the return bus will depart Cameron highlands on Sunday morning (30th October 2005) at 9am. The bus fare will be S$80.00.

    I have already PMed u guys my bank acct number, please e-bank the money over latest by Friday morning, as the tour agency told me seats are fast snapping up.

    Thanks!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  11. #51

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    remember to bring back some for me hor! and lotsa photos too...

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Details

    in view that tuesday (1st Nov) is deepavali. Tupi Guy suggested for those who can take leave for monday to visit KL over sunday, monday and back to SG on tuesday. Those interested, please put your confirmation by "in".

    The closing will be before 5pm 30Sep2005 (tomorrow). so that Icarus can book separately for the transport. Regardless of the amount involved, please transfer $80 first to him. We will need at least another two more(in this listing) for the go-ahead for KL.

    1) icarus - out
    2) John Teoh
    3) NMSS_2 - in
    4) Justin - out
    5) Justin's friend - out
    6) Tupi Guy - in
    7) Damien
    8) Mohgui
    9) Binbeto

    i only incharge of the posting..... if anything cropped up bad.... wack Tupi!

  13. #53

    Default Re: Details

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    in view that tuesday (1st Nov) is deepavali. Tupi Guy suggested for those who can take leave for monday to visit KL over sunday, monday and back to SG on tuesday. Those interested, please put your confirmation by "in".

    The closing will be before 5pm 30Sep2005 (tomorrow). so that Icarus can book separately for the transport. Regardless of the amount involved, please transfer $80 first to him. We will need at least another two more(in this listing) for the go-ahead for KL.

    1) icarus - out
    2) John Teoh
    3) NMSS_2 - in
    4) Justin - out
    5) Justin's friend - out
    6) Tupi Guy - in
    7) Damien
    8) Mohgui
    9) Binbeto

    i only incharge of the posting..... if anything cropped up bad.... wack Tupi!

    Plss dun wack me la..........

    Guys, anyone want to join us?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    arh!!!! cameron highlands for only 1 day??? the travelling time taken already not worth it ar! hahaha . anyway enjoy guys! i really enjoyed visiting that place


    for those interested to see what's awaiting you over there, check this out! (warning lots of photos might take awhile to load)

    http://mingosteen.blogspot.com/2005/...nds-day-2.html
    http://mingosteen.blogspot.com/2005/...nds-day-3.html
    http://mingosteen.blogspot.com/2005/...nds-day-4.html
    http://mingosteen.blogspot.com/2005/...-day-5_18.html
    Last edited by mingosteen; 30th September 2005 at 12:04 AM.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    arh!!!! cameron highlands for only 1 day??? the travelling time taken already not worth it ar! hahaha . anyway enjoy guys! i really enjoyed visiting that place
    part of the fun is in the travelling too...

    while travelling also can shoot pics

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    part of the fun is in the travelling too...

    while travelling also can shoot pics
    haha hmmm true you guys can talk. for me i went alone so very sian. . beware of taxi cheats!

  17. #57

    Default Re: Details

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    in view that tuesday (1st Nov) is deepavali. Tupi Guy suggested for those who can take leave for monday to visit KL over sunday, monday and back to SG on tuesday. Those interested, please put your confirmation by "in".

    The closing will be before 5pm 30Sep2005 (tomorrow). so that Icarus can book separately for the transport. Regardless of the amount involved, please transfer $80 first to him. We will need at least another two more(in this listing) for the go-ahead for KL.

    1) icarus - out
    2) John Teoh
    3) NMSS_2 - in
    4) Justin - out
    5) Justin's friend - out
    6) Tupi Guy - in
    7) Damien
    8) Mohgui
    9) Binbeto

    i only incharge of the posting..... if anything cropped up bad.... wack Tupi!
    I suggest this cause thought it might be more worth it if u guys can spare 1 or 2 days more. 10 over hours ride leh....And moreover, KL is sure passby place.

    JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    I suggest this cause thought it might be more worth it if u guys can spare 1 or 2 days more. 10 over hours ride leh....And moreover, KL is sure passby place.

    JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!!
    as you guys pass by some of the highways look out for durian BUFFETS!!!!

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    in view that tuesday (1st Nov) is deepavali. Tupi Guy suggested for those who can take leave for monday to visit KL over sunday, monday and back to SG on tuesday. Those interested, please put your confirmation by "in".

    The closing will be before 5pm 30Sep2005 (tomorrow). so that Icarus can book separately for the transport. Regardless of the amount involved, please transfer $80 first to him. We will need at least another two more(in this listing) for the go-ahead for KL.

    1) icarus - out
    2) John Teoh
    3) NMSS_2 - in
    4) Justin - out
    5) Justin's friend - out
    6) Tupi Guy - in
    7) Damien
    8) Mohgui - out
    9) Binbeto
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  20. #60
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: icarus outing #008 : Cameron Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by mingosteen
    arh!!!! cameron highlands for only 1 day??? the travelling time taken already not worth it ar! hahaha . anyway enjoy guys! i really enjoyed visiting that place
    Worth it la... Cameron Highlands stay 1 day enough liao... Sigh if only Monday is a holiday, then can spend another day in KL ...
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •