Thread: Problem witb 350D LCD

Default Problem witb 350D LCD

Hello to all
    I've just bought a 350D, but its LCD turns out to be very bad. The worst i've ever seen It looks very noisy although the images are noise free... It may looks like the LCD on mobile fone when u record video at night. And, 1 more thing, it's normal in daylight...

Default Re: Problem witb 350D LCD

My old Cannon power shot Pro90 faced similar problem when battery level was low.
    It could be due to unexpected problem battery,too.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 bu'a
    Hello to all
    I've just bought a 350D, but its LCD turns out to be very bad. The worst i've ever seen It looks very noisy although the images are noise free... It may looks like the LCD on mobile fone when u record video at night. And, 1 more thing, it's normal in daylight...
    Where did you get your 350D? You should go back to the shop and compare your 350D LCD with other 350D.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

7 bu'a,

I think there is something wrong with your 350D's LCD. My 350D's LCD is clear.

Uhm, thank u all... I have solved the problem. It's caused by the LCD protecting plate ... Purchased for 12 $ and now must throw it away and 1 more question : is the AF system of 350D too weak compare to D70 or other? I find it misfocus 99% when subject is 5m away or further. I know there's problem with tamron 28-75 so, i decided go for Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX DG but received the same problem but dont know weather it's font or back focus...