Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Phone call looking for photographer???

  1. #21

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Many people see me with a camera and think I am a stalker/pervert?
    Then they look at my pictures and ask me "where are the girls?!?!!"

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    I always remind myself, I am hungry but I am not silly.

  3. #23
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    I believe this person suffers form dyslexia, he gets photography and pornography mixed up.

    He is looking for a pornographer, he should be asking people in this way: Excuse me, are you’re a porn star?

  4. #24

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    I'm not totally surprised to hear of such weird/strange incidents.

    Certain breeds of photographers are more vulnerable in attracting attention from men (and women).

    I have had a few guys who literally tell me in my face "I want to be your friend (or best friend)" after they find out what stream of photography I do.

    I share Deadpoet's annoyance on such behaviour/response. It's an insult to your professional integrity.
    Last edited by Jemapela; 22nd September 2005 at 07:31 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    I'm not totally surprised to hear of such weird/strange incidents.

    Certain breeds of photographers are more vulnerable in attracting attention from men (and women).

    I have had a few guys who literally tell me in my face "I want to be your friend (or best friend)" after they find out what stream of photography I do.

    I share Deadpoet's annoyance on such behaviour/response. It's an insult to your professional integrity.
    I dun wanna be your fren... i wanna carry reflector for you can?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I dun wanna be your fren... i wanna carry reflector for you can?

    DCA, can I be your driver?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #27

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I dun wanna be your fren... i wanna carry reflector for you can?
    Jokes aside, actually I also got that offer before. They either wanted to be my (best) friend or offered to be my assistant (even though they can't load cameras).

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    DCA, can I be your driver?
    no problem... when u free drive me around...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    Jokes aside, actually I also got that offer before. They either wanted to be my (best) friend or offered to be my assistant (even though they can't load cameras).
    tats bad, kinda reminded me of some ppl... just cos girls talk to me, they pop in & say they are my 'brothers'...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I dun wanna be your fren... i wanna carry reflector for you can?
    You probably need someone to carry an umbrella over you and another person carries your drink while you carry the reflector?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Ahh.... Weird people these days.

    It seems that if you're into photography, weird people will ask u the following:
    - Models
    - Pretty girls
    - Naked women
    - Sex

    Personal experience. Except it stopped at the topic of naked women... Fortunately..
    pornographer....or photographer?

  12. #32
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    I'm not totally surprised to hear of such weird/strange incidents.

    Certain breeds of photographers are more vulnerable in attracting attention from men (and women).

    I have had a few guys who literally tell me in my face "I want to be your friend (or best friend)" after they find out what stream of photography I do.

    I share Deadpoet's annoyance on such behaviour/response. It's an insult to your professional integrity.
    I had that too when I was styling fashion shoot for my clients. I have friend always calling to see if I am at a studio doing a shoot. They dont mind helping out.....helping themselves to seeing them change clothings more likely heh. Usually I will clear everyone out except for just the photographer I got to do the shoot and myself and maybe the makeup artist. Use to have those pervert client who must come to see the shoot and then try to bring all his friends down. Hate this sort of guys...beyond thick skin.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    trying to trace ur location? i think that one needs 90 seconds.. according to one of the movies i saw...
    Hahaa...Trying to pro-long the conversation in order to trace Astin...

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    trying to trace ur location? i think that one needs 90 seconds.. according to one of the movies i saw...
    Think u mistake Austin for Astin... [ like Dr EVIL]
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by glensky
    pornographer....or photographer?
    To ppl unversed in the the Art, it seems that anyone doing Oil Painting or Photography would have 1 or 2 nude paintings or photos in their collection.

    Alternatively, these artists would have contact with naked women.

    Remember there was an incident whereby members of the public were invited to witness a nude painting session (it was a long time ago. The details elude me)? Unfortunately the nude models received unwanted attention and the entire session attracted unwanted attraction from crass ppl seeking a good time and a kick looking at naked people and in the end the instructor have to kick lotsa crass ppl out of the class.

    One model apparently was harassed after the session.

    Sad huh?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    To ppl unversed in the the Art, it seems that anyone doing Oil Painting or Photography would have 1 or 2 nude paintings or photos in their collection.

    Alternatively, these artists would have contact with naked women.

    Remember there was an incident whereby members of the public were invited to witness a nude painting session (it was a long time ago. The details elude me)? Unfortunately the nude models received unwanted attention and the entire session attracted unwanted attraction from crass ppl seeking a good time and a kick looking at naked people and in the end the instructor have to kick lotsa crass ppl out of the class.

    One model apparently was harassed after the session.

    Sad huh?
    1 word... Hornible... Horny & Horrible...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Just a tot, During the WWII, The Japs raped and killed a lot of women. If Singapore is to go to war, What are the chances we will do such beastly acts?

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Just a tot, During the WWII, The Japs raped and killed a lot of women. If Singapore is to go to war, What are the chances we will do such beastly acts?
    by number... we got less men.. by percentage... 100% do your maths...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Just a tot, During the WWII, The Japs raped and killed a lot of women. If Singapore is to go to war, What are the chances we will do such beastly acts?
    101%. Every single mother's son of us here and every Man will do it.

    Believe me. In war, all moralistic thoughts are thrown outta the door into the rubbish bin.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  20. #40
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Phone call looking for photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Just a tot, During the WWII, The Japs raped and killed a lot of women. If Singapore is to go to war, What are the chances we will do such beastly acts?

    There is no exclusion in that regards I am sure. Just because history have had more incidents recorded about atrosity like rape and murder by the Japanese or Germans. You can be sure every ethnicity will have their "fair" share of such deviant personalities. War brings out the worst in people but remember it also brings out the best in people too. Does that mean we should condone such acts when war breaks out? No. I would take my fellow countryman's life first before I shoot the enemy. An enemy soldier is simply following orders, a sexual deviant has a choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •