Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [SG50] NDP 2015

Default Re: [SG50] NDP 2015

thanks for the info on the aerial display. looks like have to trek a while for those who use public transport.

I'm not too sure about the area as the map supplied by the RSAF poster is too small.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    thanks for the info on the aerial display. looks like have to trek a while for those who use public transport.
    Last edited by xtemujin; 23rd July 2015 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I'm not too sure about the area as the map supplied by the RSAF poster is too small.

Cheers.
    it should be the sea area beyond marina barrage. mrt nearest way should be bayfront mrt, use the underpass to gardens by the bay, then cut through gardens by the bay, walk along the park connector, pass by satay by the bay and towards marina barrage.

it should be the sea area beyond marina barrage. mrt nearest way should be bayfront mrt, use the underpass to gardens by the bay, then cut through gardens by the bay, walk along the park connector, pass by satay by the bay and towards marina barrage.
    think the rehearsal will be

03 Aug 15 1000 hours 1425 hours Flying Rehearsal
    04 Aug 15 1000 hours 1425 hours Flying Rehearsal Reserved

Thanks for the location intel.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiyaevowrc View Post
    think the rehearsal will be 03 Aug 15 1000 hours – 1425 hours Flying Rehearsal 04 Aug 15 1000 hours – 1425 hours Flying Rehearsal – Reserved
    Hi! May i know where you got the intel for the 3rd Aug rehearsal? Not doubting u but just want to be sure cause planning to take leave & go down to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie77 View Post
    Hi! May i know where you got the intel for the 3rd Aug rehearsal? Not doubting u but just want to be sure cause planning to take leave & go down to shoot
    http://www.pub.gov.sg/marina/AllAnno...ctivities.aspx

the flying timing for 3rd Aug is the same as 7-9 Aug, so most likely 3rd Aug is the rehearsal and 4 Aug is the reserve date in case 3rd Aug can't fly.

I was finding the timing for the 2015 RSAF Golden Jubilee as the RSAF fb only states that it will start at 1200 hrs.

Looks like the Black Knights aerobatic display only for 15 minutes.

Fifteen minutes airspace closure before and after performance.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie77 View Post
    lol i think you got your answer

confirmed by PUB, MPA and CAAS, recce where the centrestage is okay and let us know ya, cant go down on monday though, thanks!

Are there 2 fireworks firing point for preview and actual day?

Seems like there are 2 fireworks barges located in Marina Bay and Marina Channel.

Anybody got any insights?

I think ndpeeps facebook mentions got the additional barge for preview and actual day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiyaevowrc View Post

lol i think you got your answer

confirmed by PUB, MPA and CAAS, recce where the centrestage is okay and let us know ya, cant go down on monday though, thanks!
    Ok. Hope to catch them in action.

Anybody has any idea of the exact timing of the aerial display rehearsal by the black knights next week? Understand that there will 1 rehearsal on show center 3 Aug
    Can confirm with me timing as it's very vague.

Erm with regards to the performance, it's the same profiles as what you saw in SA2014. About 20-30 minutes.
    Last edited by Superfuji; 27th July 2015 at 03:41 PM.

More info on the happenings on 7-9Aug here
    http://www.ndp.org.sg/bay-celebrations-2015/

Quote Originally Posted by Superfuji View Post
    Anybody has any idea of the exact timing of the aerial display rehearsal by the black knights next week? Understand that there will 1 rehearsal on show center 3 Aug
    Can confirm with me timing as it's very vague.

Erm with regards to the performance, it's the same profiles as what you saw in SA2014. About 20-30 minutes.
    aerial display starts at 12pm. lasts for about 20mins.

SINGAPORE - For the first time, a Singapore Airlines (SIA) aircraft will take part in the National Day flypast.

To mark Singapore's 50th birthday, an SIA Airbus 380 in a special livery featuring a Singapore flag-themed design will take to the skies.

The plane with the official SG50 logo on the inboard engines and the NDP 2015 'Majulah Singapura - Our Golden Jubilee' logo on the underside will make its flypast over the Marina Bay area at the closing of the Vintage Parade segment of the show.

The event will also feature 20 SIA Girls on trishaws, reminiscent of famous SIA advertisements of the past, the airline said on Friday.

SIA chief executive officer Goh Choon Phong said the airline's success is "closely linked to that of Singapore, and like all Singaporeans we look forward to celebrating the nation's birthday on Aug 9".

"We are honoured to be participating in the National Day Parade during Singapore's Golden Jubilee year, with the world's largest passenger aircraft in the aerial flypast and our iconic Singapore Girl cabin crew in the Vintage Parade," he said.

The public will be able to view the A-380 in the aerial flypast for the first time on Aug 1 during the preview show, ahead of National Day.

SIA will have two aircraft in the special livery up to the end of this year, serving Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Sydney and Zurich.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...the-first-time

To those going snapping pics for the preview tmr and on actual day

Is the bridge at the East Coast Parkway from Sheares Ave closed to public access?
    Last edited by Madmax; 1st August 2015 at 05:32 PM.

inclement weather. will the black knights be flying at 12pm?

inclement weather. will the black knights be flying at 12pm?
    Did they fly?

Quote Originally Posted by sydys View Post
    Did they fly?
    yes, they flew.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast