Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: BnW Photography

  1. #1

    Default BnW Photography

    harrows,

    is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

    regards,
    nerdie

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: BnW Photography

    Originally posted by nerdie
    harrows,

    is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

    regards,
    nerdie
    If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots.

    Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

    Regards
    CK

  3. #3

    Default Re: Re: BnW Photography

    Originally posted by ckiang


    If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots.

    Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

    Regards
    CK

    for US$8000, thanks man
    hahahaha

    regards,
    nerdie

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Re: Re: BnW Photography

    Originally posted by nerdie



    for US$8000, thanks man
    hahahaha

    regards,
    nerdie
    That's why I said "if money is no object". But seriously, you can do decent B&Ws with any digital camera. And if B&W is all you do, it doesn't even matter if that particular one you're using has inaccurate colour rendition. All you need is some photoshop skills.

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5

    Default

    harrows again,

    thanks thus far..

    what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

    what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

    thanks thanks

    regards,
    nerdie

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by nerdie
    harrows again,

    thanks thus far..

    what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

    what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

    thanks thanks

    regards,
    nerdie
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the Kodak DX3215. I think Fuji has a few models which is under $500, Canon too. Can't remember the models though. You might want to check it out in the shops.

    Regards
    CK

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •