Thread: any software that allows u to select white balance to edit jpeg images?

Default any software that allows u to select white balance to edit jpeg images?

Hi there, so far my limited knowledge tells me that there are softwares that does it for RAW formats...

how about jpegs? anybody knows?

that can do batch too

Many thanks!

Deregistered

Default Re: any software that allows u to select white balance to edit jpeg images?

WB info is stored in a seperate place on NEFs that's why you can change the information without losing details.

Blog Entries

Default Re: any software that allows u to select white balance to edit jpeg images?

Photoshop and most image editors can do it, you just need to know how.

i mean, i know that by selecting a point which i want it to refer to as a reference white point then it will
    but thing is
    assuming 200 images, all of different white points and in jpg, i'd need to manually go thru them and filter thru each image, looking at the number composition and then tag it and change it to jpg :S

isn't there like a software that realises or runs the white point reference based on what i input as the numbers to batch process the rest of the 200 pics?

vince123123
    Guests

Go to PS, select your white point for one image, see what is the resulting adjustment needed.

Save the adjustment as an action, and run it as a batch action for your 200jpgs?

This is of course assuming the same white balancing correction is needed for all 200 jpgs.

Blog Entries

agree with vince123123
    that is the way to go

but first you have to make sure that all 200 images need the same adjustments.
    if not then seperate them and get another setting for the ones that are different

okay, looks like thats the only way out...

I have done that previously b4 but was looking for a software that is alot more "intelligent" to auto seek the whitepoint per image and adjust accordingly and i will just need to click a button

okay, me lazy...but really there isn't a proggy smart enuf to do that eh?

Blog Entries

this program only in the movies
    this program can also zoom in on a picture of the earth
    and look at you through your window

lol

eh...u noe ah, actually there's such a program that looks down on earth

tried google earth b4?

Blog Entries

yes, but can it zoom into your window and see what is on your computer screen?

lol

haiz......hope some big company will come up with a software for intelligent processing

*lazy streak strikes again*