Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,169

    Default Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    anyone knows how much it cost locally? thinking of getting this as a gift

    thks

  2. #2
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Been discussed many many times..........
    please do a search.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by kababoom
    anyone knows how much it cost locally? thinking of getting this as a gift

    thks
    i think currently only JimDavis ( JD ) does the bringing in for the stuff...

    but heard he is very busy wit work... i guess u might as well wait for him to return from oversea then see if he got any extras...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,169

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    i think currently only JimDavis ( JD ) does the bringing in for the stuff...

    but heard he is very busy wit work... i guess u might as well wait for him to return from oversea then see if he got any extras...

    Thanks for the info i'm looking for original remote shutter by Panasonic not the ones brought in by JD which is Phayee.
    i've tried searching this forum but all the threads being discussed are made by Phayee not original Panasonic

    That's why i'm posting a thread if anyone knows where i could get my hands on an original remote shutter locally better yet if anyone knows the price for it

  5. #5
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by kababoom
    Thanks for the info i'm looking for original remote shutter by Panasonic not the ones brought in by JD which is Phayee.
    i've tried searching this forum but all the threads being discussed are made by Phayee not original Panasonic

    That's why i'm posting a thread if anyone knows where i could get my hands on an original remote shutter locally better yet if anyone knows the price for it
    That's why you should state clearly you want original only but not phayee in your 1st post.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by kababoom
    Thanks for the info i'm looking for original remote shutter by Panasonic not the ones brought in by JD which is Phayee.
    i've tried searching this forum but all the threads being discussed are made by Phayee not original Panasonic

    That's why i'm posting a thread if anyone knows where i could get my hands on an original remote shutter locally better yet if anyone knows the price for it
    then I remember there is one distributor at north bridge road who sell original panasonic thing... u e-mail panasonic for the contact detail loh..

    something i dun understand...

    y u wan to buy original when phayee is also use-able and should be cheaper ?? trust me, the phayee is also good ( althru i din use the original b4 ).. its has been wit me to fireworks,etc...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    YCK
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Checked with Panasonic rep b4.
    They directed me to a distributor in north bridge rd (as stated by k3nn3th03).

    If I am not wrong, the shop is
    Denstrade
    1 North Bridge Road,
    #01-K1 High Street Center
    Tel: 63343218


    Called them but no stock. Need to order and might take months.
    Newbie.......Panasonic FZ-20, Pentax K10D and Fujifilm HS-10
    In photography, D X-factor is U

  8. #8

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by DXu
    Checked with Panasonic rep b4.
    They directed me to a distributor in north bridge rd (as stated by k3nn3th03).

    If I am not wrong, the shop is
    Denstrade
    1 North Bridge Road,
    #01-K1 High Street Center
    Tel: 63343218


    Called them but no stock. Need to order and might take months.
    yea yea yea... this is the one..

    any idea how much is the original ??

    months ??? how many ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,169

    Default Re: Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    yea yea yea... this is the one..

    any idea how much is the original ??

    months ??? how many ??
    Just called them quoted $39 for the item


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •